SiouxSports.com Forum

BOYS' STATE HOCKEY SCHEDULE

Sports1

This will be updated day of the game with live score updates along with radio stations and TV once in semi-finals.

Thursday, February 22nd - Ralph Engelstad Arena

12:00 pm #1E-Fargo South vs #4W-Bismarck Century

2:30 pm #2W-Minot vs #3E-Grafton/Park River

6:00 pm #1W-Bis. High vs #4E-Devils Lake

8:30 pm #2E-G.F. Red River vs #3W-Williston

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I usually cheer for all of the western teams the first day, but this year will be different with Devils Lake making the tournament. They kind of fell into a tough situation, because they probably would have easily won the west this season, but didn't complain at all and made state in probably one of the toughest EDC's in a couple of years.

So good luck firebirds :ohmy:

And good luck to the rest of the teams, although I'm sure some of the teams won't really need any luck.

I usually cheer for all of the western teams the first day, but this year will be different with Devils Lake making the tournament. They kind of fell into a tough situation, because they probably would have easily won the west this season, but didn't complain at all and made state in probably one of the toughest EDC's in a couple of years.

And good luck to the rest of the teams, although I'm sure some of the teams won't really need any luck.

This is not one of the toughest EDC's. I would have to say it was one of the worst in a couple years.

Toughest EDC's in years? Was that a joke?

This might be the worst the EDC has been in 10 years. Look at the fifth seed north, they were awful. WF was worse than in the past years, This might have been the worst central has ever been, Shanley was awful.

Red river played a terrible EGF team to 2 one goal games, South handed crookston its only win all year, Grafton got throttled by south 14-4 the only times they didnt play in GPR.

Devils lake on the other hand lost to jamestown a team who I believe went two and done in the WDA playoffs.

By "only win of the year" do you really mean "one of nine wins"?

Haha.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you when you say the conference is down this year. But you said West Fargo was worse than they have been, which may be true in some regards. On the other hand, they can't be much worse. I am not certain, but I believe West Fargo has only been to the state tournement once. The consistency of play by teams was terrible. The only teams that were consistant were Red River, Wahpeton, and Shanley. Red River was good, while you could always count on the other two to play poorly.

Haha.

Don't get me wrong, I agree with you when you say the conference is down this year. But you said West Fargo was worse than they have been, which may be true in some regards. On the other hand, they can't be much worse. I am not certain, but I believe West Fargo has only been to the state tournement once. The consistency of play by teams was terrible. The only teams that were consistant were Red River, Wahpeton, and Shanley. Red River was good, while you could always count on the other two to play poorly.

Red river was consistent, they consistently sqweaked by bad teams and then showed up against south.

Red river was consistent, they consistently sqweaked by bad teams and then showed up against south.

11-25 Fargo Shanley W 13 0 Arnason 13 [1-0]

Gilbertson 1

11-28 Wahpeton W 15 0 Gilbertson 7 [2-0]

Arnason 2

12-2 Crookston W 9 0 Arnason 18 [3-0]

12-7 at Jamestown W 6 1 Gilbertson 21 [4-0]

12-9 West Fargo W 3 2 Arnason 23 [5-0]

12-12 at E.G.F. W 5 4 Gilbertson 21 [6-0]

12-19 Devils Lake W 4 0 Arnason 18 [7-0]

12-22 Fargo North W 3 1 Arnason 14 [8-0]

1-4 at G.F. Central W 5 1 Arnason 18 [9-0]

Gilbertson 1

1-6 at Grafton/P. River W 3 2 Arnason 28 [10-0]

1-9 at Fargo South W 3 2 Arnason 19 [11-0]

1-13 at West Fargo W 9 1 Arnason 14 [12-0]

1-16 at Roseau L 1 4 Gilbertson 24 [12-1]

1-20 Fargo South W 8 0 Arnason 28 [13-1]

1-23 at Fargo North W 5 0 Arnason 13 [14-1]

1-25 G.F. Central W 6 1 Gilbertson 18 [15-1]

1-27 at Devils Lake W 2 1 Arnason 24 [16-1]

1-30 East Grand Forks W 5 4 Arnason 22 [17-1]

2-2 at Minot W 7 1 Arnason 21 [18-1]

2-6 Warroad W 2 1 [19-1]

2-10 Grafton/P. River L 3 4 Arnason 13 [19-2]

East Region

2-15 #8-Fargo Shanley W 16 0 Gilbertson 6 [20-2]

Arnason 3

2-16 #4-Devils Lake W 7 0 Arnason 16 [21-2]

2-17 #2-Fargo South

PLease point out the sqweaking by games..................

11-25 Fargo Shanley W 13 0 Arnason 13 [1-0]

Gilbertson 1

11-28 Wahpeton W 15 0 Gilbertson 7 [2-0]

Arnason 2

12-2 Crookston W 9 0 Arnason 18 [3-0]

12-7 at Jamestown W 6 1 Gilbertson 21 [4-0]

12-9 West Fargo W 3 2 Arnason 23 [5-0]

12-12 at E.G.F. W 5 4 Gilbertson 21 [6-0]

12-19 Devils Lake W 4 0 Arnason 18 [7-0]

12-22 Fargo North W 3 1 Arnason 14 [8-0]

1-4 at G.F. Central W 5 1 Arnason 18 [9-0]

Gilbertson 1

1-6 at Grafton/P. River W 3 2 Arnason 28 [10-0]

1-9 at Fargo South W 3 2 Arnason 19 [11-0]

1-13 at West Fargo W 9 1 Arnason 14 [12-0]

1-16 at Roseau L 1 4 Gilbertson 24 [12-1]

1-20 Fargo South W 8 0 Arnason 28 [13-1]

1-23 at Fargo North W 5 0 Arnason 13 [14-1]

1-25 G.F. Central W 6 1 Gilbertson 18 [15-1]

1-27 at Devils Lake W 2 1 Arnason 24 [16-1]

1-30 East Grand Forks W 5 4 Arnason 22 [17-1]

2-2 at Minot W 7 1 Arnason 21 [18-1]

2-6 Warroad W 2 1 [19-1]

2-10 Grafton/P. River L 3 4 Arnason 13 [19-2]

East Region

2-15 #8-Fargo Shanley W 16 0 Gilbertson 6 [20-2]

Arnason 3

2-16 #4-Devils Lake W 7 0 Arnason 16 [21-2]

2-17 #2-Fargo South

PLease point out the sqweaking by games..................

You made that way too easy on me.

COME on dude............Warroad is the number 1 seed out of section 8A and will prolly make a run for a state championship. EGF is the number 2 seed in 8A and is hardly a "bad" team. Grafton is a bad team? Since when....so what we have left is a 3-1 win over north which isnt really sqweaking by...so good job rr for sqweazing by West Fargo...again C'Mon

COME on dude............Warroad is the number 1 seed out of section 8A and will prolly make a run for a state championship. EGF is the number 2 seed in 8A and is hardly a "bad" team. Grafton is a bad team? Since when....so what we have left is a 3-1 win over north which isnt really sqweaking by...so good job rr for sqweazing by West Fargo...again C'Mon

The word is squeaking. Not sqweaking.

EGF is bad they would have lost to the dickenson midgets, Grafton has gotten pounded by south twice this year. Warroad lost to Grafton by 3, thus making them worse than grafton a team that got destroyed by south 8-2 on friday. So if Warroad got beat by grafton by three, and grafton got destroyed by south 8-2 and your saying Warroad "will prolly make a run at a state championship" What does that make South?

I would like to know what an average hockey team is? We have Red River and South that are good hockey teams, and I guess the rest of the teams in the state suck according to some people here. I just want to know how you get to the level of being a decent hockey club? ;)