SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

I once shot two beers in a row and then went outside and had a spit-up. Tummy was sore after that, but I sipped another Old Mil just to show my cool. Worse yet, I had stink mouth and no Dentyne and this was really hurting my chances with this cutie back at the party. I think I went home alone and watched an old movie with my Mom, who stayed up late. It was OK, cause I didn't get into trouble like these two hockey players kinda did.

Does this mean last weekend doesn't count?

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Report on WDAZ also names Robbie Bina (24 years old) as facing charges for obstructing a police officer.

Ouch, that is the worst of the 3. I wish these college kids (Yes Gophers players too) would just stop and think. Stay out of the bars. Nothing wrong with a house party. Why ruin a good thing playing college hockey.

Sit their asses the next series, and send a message that no one....NO ONE...embarrasses our program like that. :silly:

Sit them for tUMD series!!!!

I once shot two beers in a row and then went outside and had a spit-up. Tummy was sore after that, but I sipped another Old Mil just to show my cool. Worse yet, I had stink mouth and no Dentyne and this was really hurting my chances with this cutie back at the party. I think I went home alone and watched an old movie with my Mom, who stayed up late. It was OK, cause I didn't get into trouble like these two hockey players kinda did.

Wow, it sounds like you had fun last night. :lol::D

Isn't this all just part of the Gopher Conspiracy? Lose two games badly to the Sioux knowing that will trigger their players to go out and party.

Lucia, Sonmor and Nanne are geniuses.

Hakstol's not stupid though. I hear he's already suspended them from playing hockey for the next 10 days. I wonder where he learned how to handle things "internally"? When Guentzel gets the head coaching job at Mankato I'd put even money on Haks going to the "U".

LOL. I think I'm so funny that I'll have to cross post this over at GPL.

LOL.

Isn't this all just part of the Gopher Conspiracy? Lose two games badly to the Sioux knowing that will trigger their players to go out and party.

Hakstol's not stupid though. I hear he's already suspended them from playing hockey for the next 10 days. I wonder where he learned how to handle things "internally"? When Guentzel gets the head coaching job at Mankato I'd put even money on Haks going to the "U".

LOL.

WTF?:silly:?:D

LOL.

First your post has to make some sense. Geeze, what a homer. :silly:

You THINK you are so funny.

In regards to that picture I'll agree its "Canada." I know they love those imports of Keystone, and have Budweiser posters everywhere.

As for punishment. Sit them both on Friday night against Mankato. Send a message to Don that when something like this happens were not going to sit certain players certain games so your team will do just fine and not lose any games. These players play for a team and when they do something wrong they should be punished and those punishments should somewhat hurt the team too. Just a whole teamwork lesson.

In regards to that picture I'll agree its "Canada." I know they love those imports of Keystone, and have Budweiser posters everywhere.

As for punishment. Sit them both on Friday night against Mankato. Send a message to Don that when something like this happens were not going to sit certain players certain games so your team will do just fine and not lose any games. These players play for a team and when they do something wrong they should be punished and those punishments should somewhat hurt the team too. Just a whole teamwork lesson.

KeyStone is a horrible beer, but I suppose its no different than drinking Busch lite when I was in college.

sorry but who gives a ratz azz about don here, really, it has nothing at all to do with anything or anyone at umtc....maybe its just me

and greene i believe got 1 game for dui if im correct, this does not warant a suspension

sorry but who gives a ratz azz about don here, really, it has nothing at all to do with anything or anyone at umtc....maybe its just me

and greene i believe got 1 game for dui if im correct, this does not warant a suspension

agreed AZ but UNDLEAFSGUY has insider info that Hak will sit the boys for this weekend's series against B.Y.E. University. I think they play in the ECACHL.

:silly:

I think the Bye week came at just the right time. A little cooling down period would be good regardless of whether the boys ride the bench or not. If Hakstol is going to sit them down, he has plenty of time to prepare for not playing them. Shuffling lines and such.

A big deal about nothing. In Canada Toews is old enough to drink, vote and go to war. I am sure that Toews has already been to some of Winnipeg's more popular watering holes so do any of you honestly believe that he or the Chicago Black Hawks are going to lose any sleep over this meaningless minor.