SiouxSports.com Forum

Oshie, Toews, Bina trouble

proudsioux

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would dirnk on a sunday nite especially at judys?

Judy's was a notorious hangout for some of the Sioux players from the past (Hrkac, Belfour, Joyce, and that crew). It isn't too popular anymore, but I know Belfour did visit it again when he came back with the cup. My buddies and I used to go there every now and then on Friday's when we worked at the mattress factory right next door.

Sit their asses the next series, and send a message that no one....NO ONE...embarrasses our program like that. :silly:

Yeah it was a horrible decision, but we dont know the whole story( if there is one) from their shoes. True, stay home and drink or whatever....but what I always try to remember is that they ARE colleges students :D .....And s&!t will happen.....Whatever their decision is, penalty or not...GO SIOUX!

Yeah it was a horrible decision, but we dont know the whole story( if there is one) from their shoes. True, stay home and drink or whatever....but what I always try to remember is that they ARE colleges students :D .....And s&!t will happen.....Whatever their decision is, penalty or not...GO SIOUX!

I'm a realist....yes they are college students. They are also members of the hockey program. Don't. Get. Caught.

I'm a realist....yes they are college students. They are also members of the hockey program. Don't. Get. Caught.

I agree with you that they are college students!!!!!! and just got a with a huge sweep of the #1 team.... So how dare they celebrate after a sweep!!!!! man can you believe college kids drinking!!!!!!!!

When i got my minors when i was under 21 (1 year ago haha) i had to pay 75 bucks for the first cuz i was cooperative with the cops and the judge then the 2nd i paid 75 again but was wirttin up for 225 but the jduge reduced it. thats it no clssses or nohtin jsut a fine. btw, they are btoh off my record now

Not that it really matters since these were minor offenses, but nothing is ever truly off your record. The court gets rid of records but the PD or Sheriff's office will always have a record of it. Just a FYI in case you ever apply for any jobs where a background check is needed.

Ha ha, you guys are making waaaaaaaaaay too big a deal about this...do you expect them to be little angels, never touch a drop of booze? I mean, cmon, they were sitting around, celebrating the weekend. Talk of suspending them? Give me a break...maybe if they both got DUIs or something, but for something petty like this, a stern talking-to would suffice.

Ha ha, you guys are making waaaaaaaaaay too big a deal about this...do you expect them to be little angels, never touch a drop of booze? I mean, cmon, they were sitting around, celebrating the weekend. Talk of suspending them? Give me a break...maybe if they both got DUIs or something, but for something petty like this, a stern talking-to would suffice.
Totally agree soohockey15.Chew their respective ass out and call it good.

Not that it really matters since these were minor offenses, but nothing is ever truly off your record. The court gets rid of records but the PD or Sheriff's office will always have a record of it. Just a FYI in case you ever apply for any jobs where a background check is needed.

Ron "Tater Salad" White.

Celebrate away! Get out the beer bong, the instant margaritas, and the injected watermelons! I don't care. Have a great time. Just don't put yourself in a position to get caught.

Well where Toews holds citizenship it's not an offense, if that's of any consolation. And Greene got a DUI back in the day if I remember right, too.

I believe there is a huge difference between getting a dwi and a minor in consumpsion.

I say give them some herbies and call it good put them on double secret probation.