SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMtc

AZSIOUX

Excellent thread title.

The next clip down is UMD SWEEPS UMTC. NICE.

Poor Sagard, they really left you to hang out to dry all by yourself? Finally cujo comes along and has your back. SHAME ON YOU, FIREHELMETGUY!

Damn right. Bring it on!!!

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No need for the sue to even make the trip. Gophers sweep. Friday night 102-0 and Saturday night 56-1.

Thanks for the heads-up on that.

At least, in getting that one single goal on Saturday we'll have done as well, or better, offensively as Minnesota did:

- on Jan 7 v. MSU-Mankato (1-0 win)

- on Jan 12 v. Wisconsin (2-1 loss)

- on Jan 13 v. Wisconsin (1-0 win)

- on Jan 19 v. Denver (1-0 loss).

We can take solace in that I guess.

Closed circuit to Phillippe Lamoureux:

It was Elliott, Fischer, and Zacharias who did that. If Zacharias can do it, why not you.

lets hope they pull toews down on a breakway when long island frazee is in net, he may seriously chug that whole bottle of ISLAND resting on the top of the net before toews makes his way in :D

3 for 3

if toews, the osh and duncs continue their tear it could be a fun weekend as long as the others chip in, did they brake out saturday vs te beavs?? sure hope so ;)

keep a body on okposo at all times, very strong skater and great finisher, EJ shotos it everytime up top, block some shots

gordon will be out for umtc as he was DQ's for being a human punching bag :D funniest thing i have seen lately

if phil keeps it up it will be a good weekend for the SIOUXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

side note, please sioux fans keep the purple jerseys in the closet, show the green and white or black, whatever you have :D its fighting sioux hockey..............................show OUR colors and have a few beers for me :D

I have 2 SRO for both games although my wife may not wish to go to both - she does hate the Mn Tech fans (even though she is an east-sider from birth) and loves to talk smack with that elitest group - and does it pretty well for a "girl". I'm sure that she will want to attend the Friday game as we are now planning on starting that day at Jax and keeping it going until after the Tech fans leave with 4 1/2 minutes left in the game to beat the traffic.

That being said - I may have an SRO ticket for Saturday's game if interested.

If you want to get rid of those tickets please PM me and I will be glad to purchase them. I really want to go.

side note, please sioux fans keep the purple jerseys in the closet, show the green and white or black, whatever you have :D its fighting sioux hockey..............................show OUR colors and have a few beers for me :D

I will be in my black jersey. Did you say have a beer for you or have a beer on you. If it is on you, please send cash

I agree with that too. There is no way in hell I would where a HC jersey to a Goofer and Sioux game, I mean I sill enjoy the fact that the Goofers lost to HC don't get me wrong but I don't understand spending that much money on another teams jersey. Wear the Sioux jersey with pride.

I agree with that too. There is no way in hell I would where a HC jersey to a Goofer and Sioux game, I mean I sill enjoy the fact that the Goofers lost to HC don't get me wrong but I don't understand spending that much money on another teams jersey. Wear the Sioux jersey with pride.

i dont care about the money part, thats up to the person...many collect other jerseys besides sioux jerseys for sure, its addicting......just BLEED GREEN

sioux vs gophers, doesnt get any better than this!!

So I wonder if Lucia is going to have one of his players run our goalie over and elbow him on the way down.

Watched the game last night and Gordon (I believe that is he name) blantly gave Fisher a little extra.

If they do that to our team I can definately seeing a brawl erupting. I think its funny that people are trying

to say that he was pushed so that excuses the taking out a goalie. Although in a way its kind of funny because I can't

stand the cocky denver team or their coach.

So I wonder if Lucia is going to have one of his players run our goalie over and elbow him on the way down.

Watched the game last night and Gordon (I believe that is he name) blantly gave Fisher a little extra.

If they do that to our team I can definately seeing a brawl erupting. I think its funny that people are trying

to say that he was pushed so that excuses the taking out a goalie. Although in a way its kind of funny because I can't

stand the cocky denver team or their coach.

It was O'Brien, the extra elbow was inexcusable. The Gophers are going to try to intimidate the Sioux and their goalie. They go extremely hard to the net this year and I don't think next weekend is going to be any different.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a straight up fight this weekend on Saturday night.

It was O'Brien, the extra elbow was inexcusable. The Gophers are going to try to intimidate the Sioux and their goalie. They go extremely hard to the net this year and I don't think next weekend is going to be any different.

I wouldn't be surprised to see a straight up fight this weekend on Saturday night.

kaip or radke vs vanelli?? sounds good to me............

to gopher fans- word of advice for this weekend. tell your players to not hit our goalie with Radke or Bina or Jones on the ice. the results will not be good for whoever does it. Just a piece of friendly advice.

go ahead if lee is on the ice though, nothing will happen :D

sorry lee fans, was a easy hanging curveball.......

ill agree with radke and jones, bina is not a fighter though :D

I don't care which night Lammy is run, we will get to watch another Gopher punching bag in action. :lol:

I don't care which night Lammy is run, we will get to watch another Gopher punching bag in action. :lol:

Old time hockey right. I sure hope so. :D

As much as I hate both teams, Denver was really talking a lot of smack and running their mouth all series long.

I am not so sure I wouldn't have sent a message. Fisher getting in Wheeler face at the end of the game

was really an act of no-class.

UND's best chance of winning is to get the Gophers off their game.

Best way to do that is to hit the body, numbers behind the puck, and get inside their heads. Denver being especially good at the latter.

The other key will be to draw penalties, as its dang near impossible to score against MN even strength. That means keeping feet moving, pressure the D, and go to the net - make em haul you down.

I have a hunch we'll see guys step up this weekend.

go ahead if lee is on the ice though, nothing will happen :lol:

sorry lee fans, was a easy hanging curveball.......

ill agree with radke and jones, bina is not a fighter though :D

Jones is a madman - seriously - when he goes off there is no stopping him.

Finley - uncertain - perhaps a body slam is what he would do.