SiouxSports.com Forum

USD and Augustana to DI highly likely

star2city

Feff, I have something for you, though I doubt you will view it as proof. I'll admit, it is more hearsay, but this is coming from multiple sources now. Check out post number 4 and the ensuing discussion on this link to the Jacks board.

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB...um=1167579712/0

USD AD Nielson on a two day trip to the NDSU AD offices with NDSU offering aid to USD in its transition process. SDSU directing its AD employees to do absolutely nothing to assist USD. Here is a second source saying the same thing. How many sources does journalism school say that you need? I didn't go to the Al Neuharth school of mass comm/journalism so someone will have to inform me.

Yes that happened! We even had some money left over from last year so we gave to Nielson to help USD with the DI move. :ohmy::)

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How many sources does journalism school say that you need? I didn't go to the Al Neuharth school of mass comm/journalism so someone will have to inform me.

What I learned at the much-superior J school north of USD was that the number of sources needed always falls in direct proportion to two factors:

1. How badly do you want to say it publicly?

2. How afraid are you of being scooped by the competition?

Al Neuharth undoubtedly has different and lower standards. :ohmy:

What I learned at the much-superior J school north of USD was that the number of sources needed always falls in direct proportion to two factors:

1. How badly do you want to say it publicly?

2. How afraid are you of being scooped by the competition?

Al Neuharth undoubtedly has different and lower standards. :)

:ohmy: That's good. USA Today, what a rag, that fishwrap isn't any better than the Weekly World News.

Feff, I have something for you, though I doubt you will view it as proof. I'll admit, it is more hearsay, but this is coming from multiple sources now. Check out post number 4 and the ensuing discussion on this link to the Jacks board.

http://www.sdsufans.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB...um=1167579712/0

USD AD Nielson on a two day trip to the NDSU AD offices with NDSU offering aid to USD in its transition process. SDSU directing its AD employees to do absolutely nothing to assist USD. Here is a second source saying the same thing. How many sources does journalism school say that you need? I didn't go to the Al Neuharth school of mass comm/journalism so someone will have to inform me.

You aren't really trying to suggest that a post by a USD supporter on a SDSU board is even remotely like proof are you? :) It is hearsay at best, and one might consider it closer to propaganda. :ohmy: