SiouxSports.com Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Sicatoka

Facilities Master Plan

22 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

Kenedy’s fault

There are few things I agree with what he did/has done as our president, and this is one of them. As a grad from the last handful of years, it became clear that the university needed a ridiculous amount of modernizing and I'm glad he was aware enough to allocate spend for all of these projects, given consideration to attendance/student body numbers being in limbo over the last decade. Really looking forward to all of the face-lifts coming in the next few years, especially to the CFL, Union and Gamble. 

3 minutes ago, SiouxSherm94 said:

There are few things I agree with what he did/has done as our president, and this is one of them. As a grad from the last handful of years, it became clear that the university needed a ridiculous amount of modernizing and I'm glad he was aware enough to allocate spend for all of these projects, given consideration to attendance/student body numbers being in limbo over the last decade. Really looking forward to all of the face-lifts coming in the next few years, especially to the CFL, Union and Gamble. 

That IDGAF factor that he has which offends people allows him to get a ton of !@#$ done because he doesn’t waste a lot of time asking and getting approval. It’s boom and bust. An asshole no doubt but we will reap the rewards.

• Upvote 4

28 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Glad someone got that. Well done.

The benefits of being a slow reader.

1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

The benefits of being a slow reader.

just gittin' to dat post.  I have ALOT on my plate.  Tanks.

35 minutes ago, forksandspoons said:

Possibly talking about some funding? 

Could be the anonymous donor too.

7 hours ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

To summarize: the city would like UND to rent space from them in their fancy new building that they bought from ForumComm..........

• Upvote 1

On 6/6/2019 at 11:31 PM, bincitysioux said:

To summarize: the city would like UND to rent space from them in their fancy new building that they bought from ForumComm..........

Which would be great for UND and the city.

"The study recommends the University rent space in the "Herald Building" and the city to add more direct bus routes from downtown to UND."

...."oh yeah and some bumpouts and new trees too. Have to increase that "walkability score."