SiouxSports.com Forum

Myron Allen Eligibility

star2city

Hey JBB, how about the mocking that NDSU did towards UND students with the t-shirt "I think, therefore I do not attend UND". How would that rank up there with other forms of socially acceptable bevahior.

Rememeber, people in glass barns should not cast stones.

And at least people know the name of our coach.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JBB, what are you talking about !?! And our crisis is coming to a head? It is not like your Bison program is doing a whole lot better? I sure it about time for a new coach, because Miles has been there two years already. Where in the hell is UND's lack of rules enforcement? Whoa, get a clue JBB, you must know things that most of us UND fans don't. I am pretty sure everyone is happy with Glas off court situation!

I was talking about the "entertainment" at the most recent NDSU basketball victory in Grand Forks. Some of you may have missed it, but it was clear the mentally handicapped were being publicly mocked.

The rules problem is of course the Allen situation. Your BB coach recruited and played a pro.

Your crisis is the basketball coach and his future or lack of it. It's starting to look like he might not be the guy. The program is in a shambles, the Crookston game was a real eye opener and there are many other signs of coaching weakness.

I know we have our own problems at NDSU, but this is a UND board and the thread is about Allen, which certainly leads to the coach and the state of the program.

As far as the NDSU T shirt? It's in good humor with malice to none.

Yes John, UND played a "pro", have it your way. You darn well know the punishment did not fit the crime. I don't think the program is in shambles as you suggest. Now if we ever want to win an NCC title and go deep into the playoffs with an Elite eight bid, yes Glas MUST GO! I agree that Glas is a coach that could never take a team all the way to the top, he does have way too many weaknesses. Hopefully the administration realizes this and gives him the boot, but I have been hoping for this for too long and realize it might not ever happen. Maybe UND will get lucky by somebody offering him a job like Babich is getting and leaving NDSU fans feeling like they won the lottery.. :0 But I have to strongly disagree that the program is in shambles! It would not take long for a good coach to have a national powerhouse.

I think it was a student sponsored thing. They had someone dressed up like a BISON player and had them acting in an unfortunate manner. They also turned the lights out as the NDSU cheer squad was completing a pyramid.

Maybe shambles was a little strong, but the program is not where many fans thought it would be.

As far as our lottery win in Fargo goes there is no final word yet. But you have to admit Babich is putting together one stellar recruiting class! Even in his darkest hours, and there were/are a lot of them, he stood steadfast behind his team and staff and what they were doing. He did not waiver a bit.

Even in his darkest hours, and there were/are a lot of them, he stood steadfast behind his team and staff and what they were doing. He did not waiver a bit.

Isn't that the job of the captain of a ship (especially when the women and children being loaded onto the lifeboats)? ;):0

On the other subject: There's more than enough "poor form" in the history of each side. If each would only stick to cheering for their team (and not against the other). And I mean that to cut both ways.

What fun would that be?!? If it is clean, the cheering against each other is half the fun. You mean to tell me all those people who cheer when a score update is given at the Ralph and the Gophers are losing are wrong and/or should say nothing? Most people who are big sports fans cheer just as much against their rivals as they do for their teams. :0