SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

29 minutes ago, streetsahead said:

And there it is.

Decent news for college hockey. I still highly doubt we are a serious option. I would assume Michigan would be higher up on his list IF he decides to go ncaa route. Not only is his bro going there but their pipeline for his years is beyond stacked.  Obviously Michigan is always overrated but just stating facts here.

Good news for college hockey, but from a recruiting aspect, his brother being a Michigan recruit really took all the excitement out of it. With the new rules hopefully we'll see more hype around recruiting. The Jost / Fabbro type situations are always very fun to watch. 

14 hours ago, cberkas said:

Non committed NTDP

Maddox Fleming - Forward

Cutter Gauthier - Forward

Marek Hejduk - Forward

Jimmy Snuggerud - Forward

Ryan Chesley - Defense

Kaden Muir - Defense

Tyler Muszelik - Goalie

Dylan Silverstein - Goalie

Berry liked Chesley's tweet announcing he was going to NTDP.

Schlossman just started following Maddox Fleming on the Twitter machine and Maddox is following Berry and Osiecki. If Twitter conjecturing is an indication, he may be a potential recruiting battle between the good guys and UW (so far), and one to watch. 

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, SIOUXELEVENS said:

Really no spot for him.

Yeah, unless he would wait at least a couple years, the pipeline seems to be pretty full, thus Tychonick leaving to make room, and to get consistent playing time.

18 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

:angry::angry::angry:

Isn't the first time it has happened and won't be the last.  Even outside of the athletic arena, many younger siblings will look at other colleges and go to other colleges because they don't want to follow in a older sibling's shadow.

That said, I am not saying that is why SBD chose DU. However, it may have been a consideration.

42 minutes ago, siouxforeverbaby said:

Isn't the first time it has happened and won't be the last.  Even outside of the athletic arena, many younger siblings will look at other colleges and go to other colleges because they don't want to follow in a older sibling's shadow.

That said, I am not saying that is why SBD chose DU. However, it may have been a consideration.

There’s never a good reason to choose DU.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/7/2020 at 12:52 PM, siouxforeverbaby said:

He's also not nearly as talented....no where close really.  We probably won't have room for him and it was "advised" for him to go elsewhere to develop.  Never a bad idea. Only so much scholarship $

• 1 month later...

August 1st is right around the corner, the first date that the '04 class can verbally commit. This year will be a little unique as you did have quite a few commit before the new rules took affect (UND had four), plus with Covid I'm sure visits have been delayed. Still, it'll be interesting to see how many verbal within the first few days. 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits