SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

22 minutes ago, ajries18 said:

Couple questions for our prospect gurus:  Has Jack Hughes maintained his NCAA eligibility?  Anyone kept tabs on Daimon Gardner (Warroad)?  He must an 02' or 03'?

Jack Hughes is going to end up in the OHL, if he goes NCAA If will be at Michigan.

23 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

I thought they were Wisconsin bound 

That's what I was thinking too, but haven't seen anything yet.  Perhaps he just wants to make it appear like he is opening up the recruitment process again, and are going to wait a while to announce.  Either that, or Cole is doing his due diligence and scoping out other places, in which case I hope UND has been in contact.  If Wisconsin did get verbals from both, it would put them up to 33 verbals.

21 hours ago, tnt said:

That's what I was thinking too, but haven't seen anything yet.  Perhaps he just wants to make it appear like he is opening up the recruitment process again, and are going to wait a while to announce.  Either that, or Cole is doing his due diligence and scoping out other places, in which case I hope UND has been in contact.  If Wisconsin did get verbals from both, it would put them up to 33 verbals.

I know they haven’t publically announced yet but it sounds like as though Wisconsin is at the top of theirs lists.  Cole will go straight to the top of that recruit listing.

9 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Any thoughts on Judd Caulfield's older brother, Collin?  Playing for WInkler in MJHL.  Good size.

Saw Collin play a lot at Central. Smooth and pretty big. Smart player. Not sure about the foot speed though. Didn’t seem quick enough for UND standards in the d courps these days.

22 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

What about the tweet from Schlossman today regarding this kid Cole Guttman who de-committed from St. Cloud State?

Interesting, PPG guy in the USHL last year, 6th round pick in the draft. UND definitely has one open forward spot (potentially 2) for next year. Would be a big pick up and somebody this '18 recruiting class desperately needs. 

12 minutes ago, AJS said:

Interesting, PPG guy in the USHL last year, 6th round pick in the draft. UND definitely has one open forward spot (potentially 2) for next year. Would be a big pick up and somebody this '18 recruiting class desperately needs. 

Schlossman just said if the kid ends up at DU, maybe there’s more to that post game altercation than we think... 

ah I love drama when it doesn’t involve my fave team. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, siouxforce19 said:

Schlossman just said if the kid ends up at DU, maybe there’s more to that post game altercation than we think... 

ah I love drama when it doesn’t involve my fave team. 

Brad is saying he committed to Denver, I don’t see anything saying he did yet.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits