SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

You might be right but I remember a post a few years ago that said a Dean Blais or Hak team always has 15 forwards 8 defensman and 3 goalies. But now it is Brad Berry's team so we will have to wait and see.

Those are the normal numbers, but they aren't set.  For example, in 2013-14 they had 14, 8 and 3 according to the roster from that year.

Those are the normal numbers, but they aren't set.  For example, in 2013-14 they had 14, 8 and 3 according to the roster from that year.

Plus we are on the outside looking in, so we still don't know if guys like Sanderson and Murphy may choose a different path. 

Harbinson on Fabbro :

281_normal.JPG Steve Ewen @SteveEwen  ·  13m 13 minutes ago

Penticton Vees GM/coach Fred Harbinson says that D Dante Fabbro said in his exit meeting he plans to return to the Vees next season.

Harbinson on Jost:

281_normal.JPG Steve Ewen @SteveEwen  ·  12m 12 minutes ago

Harbinson said F Tyson Jost has completed his high school early and could go NCAA. If not, he'll be back with the Vees, says Harbinson.

Harbinson on Fabbro :

281_normal.JPG Steve Ewen @SteveEwen  ·  13m 13 minutes ago

Penticton Vees GM/coach Fred Harbinson says that D Dante Fabbro said in his exit meeting he plans to return to the Vees next season.

Harbinson on Jost:

281_normal.JPG Steve Ewen @SteveEwen  ·  12m 12 minutes ago

Harbinson said F Tyson Jost has completed his high school early and could go NCAA. If not, he'll be back with the Vees, says Harbinson.

Interesting....Berry needs to scoop that kid quick.  

Craig Button, TSN Director of Scouting, just released his final prospect ranking for this year's draft.  He has Brock Boeser ranked 9th.  I didn't see any other incoming recruits on the list...

http://www.tsn.ca/talent/craig-s-list-final-ranking-1.294692

Interesting to see Hannifin from BC all the way down at 12. I thought he was supposed to be the number 3 guy after McDavid and Eichel.

Interesting to see Hannifin from BC all the way down at 12. I thought he was supposed to be the number 3 guy after McDavid and Eichel.

Yeah, that's a button mistake everyone else has him higher.

On a side note it's nice to see jost and fabbro staying in penticton. Maybe there's still a chance. I also see that jordy bellerive signed, makes sense though.

Not that this is any big surprise...but Matthews has officially ruled out going NCAA for next season.

Now just down to WHL or Europe:

http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=40119

Brisson said playing for ZSC in Switzerland's top professional league or for the Everett Silvertips in the Western Hockey League are the two destinations. Brisson said Matthews has ruled out going the NCAA route.

"It's been discussed and we have been exploring Europe and have narrowed it down to Switzerland and the WHL," Brisson said. "It's looking at the moment that the scale is leaning towards Europe." ZSC is coached by former NHL coach Marc Crawford.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits