SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

Pretty sure Max Gerlach from Colorado Thunderbirds was on campus today.

These three might be line mates Collin Adams, Alexander Chmelevski, and Vanya Lodnia at Honeybaked U16.

Collin Adams 2014/15 in 10 games 16-3-19.

Alexander Chmelevski 2014/15 in 10 games 2-8-10.

Vanya Lodnia 2014/15 in 10 games 5-4-9.

Two Russian brothers

Maksim (Maxim) Dzhioshvili 6'5" forward on Bloomington Thunder in 2 games he has one assist.

Valdislav Dzhioshvili 2013/14 Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Knights 26 games 34-29-63.

Why decommit and then still take a visit?  That's weird.

If you don't like the place after your visit, then maybe decommit (if that's your thing).

Said it was his dream school and his cousin went there. I don't know why he decommited, but being a top program that's 0-6 might not be the best thing for you're recruits to see. 

Not sure of the validity but a Minnesota fan posted on GPL that Brock Boeser who just recently decommitted from Wisconsin is considering BC, Minnesota, and North Dakota.

He has decommitted from Wisconsin and even though he is still going to take an official there it is hard to see him ending up there. He is a talented forward that would be a good addition to incoming class next year. I believe he plays on a line in Waterloo with 2 Gopher recruits and he has previously visited Minnesota and Michigan.

He has decommitted from Wisconsin and even though he is still going to take an official there it is hard to see him ending up there. He is a talented forward that would be a good addition to incoming class next year. I believe he plays on a line in Waterloo with 2 Gopher recruits and he has previously visited Minnesota and Michigan.

I skate with some guys who know his family quite well (Burnsville guys). They noted last year, during the state tourney, that he definitely was not interested in playing in the TC. That's the reason he chose WIS.  Odd.  Whoever gets him will be glad.  He's awesome.

• Upvote 1

I skate with some guys who know his family quite well (Burnsville guys). They noted last year, during the state tourney, that he definitely was not interested in playing in the TC. That's the reason he chose WIS.  Odd.  Whoever gets him will be glad.  He's awesome.

I guess we will have to wait and see but when I read this I instantly thought he was headed to the Gophers. He would be a nice addition to our lineup next year especially with the forwards we are going to need to replace. Hope we can land him.

I guess we will have to wait and see but when I read this I instantly thought he was headed to the Gophers. He would be a nice addition to our lineup next year especially with the forwards we are going to need to replace. Hope we can land him.

When I saw the gophers and BC, I thought that there had to be some people in his ear since both said they wouldn't hold to the gentleman's agreement.  Don't know if that is the case or not.  Was Wisconsin holding to the gentleman's agreement?  If they are, they might change their mind in a hurry.

When I saw the gophers and BC, I thought that there had to be some people in his ear since both said they wouldn't hold to the gentleman's agreement.  Don't know if that is the case or not.  Was Wisconsin holding to the gentleman's agreement?  If they are, they might change their mind in a hurry.

Exactly my thought as well since Lucia came out and said he will not be abiding by the gentleman's agreement and we all know how York operates with recruits.

The kid is from the Twin Cities.  He is playing in the USHL with a bunch of kids who have verbally committed to MN.  He originally gave his verbal to Wisconsin, but as with a lot of kids, they sometimes change their minds.

My guess is that as the signing date got closer he started to think about whether he wanted to go home to the Twin Cities to play college hockey, started thinking about whether he wanted to play with his teammates who have said they're going to Minnesota, and just decided to hold off on signing the LOI.  He probably just wasn't ready to take that next step.

No big deal.  I certainly wouldn't ascribe a bunch of nefarious behind the scenes dealings to either Lucia or York in this case.  He just wasn't ready to put pen to paper.

That said, I suspect MN has the inside track, perhaps followed by Wisconsin or BC.

The kid is from the Twin Cities.  He is playing in the USHL with a bunch of kids who have verbally committed to MN.  He originally gave his verbal to Wisconsin, but as with a lot of kids, they sometimes change their minds.

My guess is that as the signing date got closer he started to think about whether he wanted to go home to the Twin Cities to play college hockey, started thinking about whether he wanted to play with his teammates who have said they're going to Minnesota, and just decided to hold off on signing the LOI.  He probably just wasn't ready to take that next step.

No big deal.  I certainly wouldn't ascribe a bunch of nefarious behind the scenes dealings to either Lucia or York in this case.  He just wasn't ready to put pen to paper.

That said, I suspect MN has the inside track, perhaps followed by Wisconsin or BC.

Sheehy is going to MN, who are the others?  shaw is going to und.  I do agree though, sounds like minny or bc.

No clue who he was with, but Hakstol was at Squires Dining Center this morning with who appeared to be a potential recruit on a visit. So, there will probably be atleast one recruit at the game tonight.

He had a Honeybaked jacket on with #43 on it. I would believe it was Collin Adams on a visit.