Prospective Recruits

dagies

Gotta watch a kid from Minot...

Jordan Willert - 3 games 1-1-2 -2 2 PIMs

Mario Lamoureux - 3 games 1-0-1 0 14 PIMs

Darcy Zajac - 7 games 3-4-7 11 PIMs

Chay Genoway - 7 games 2-3-5 13 PIMs

Marc Cheverie - 6 games (234 minutes) 4-0-0 2.31 GAA 92.17%

Big KID he was eye to eye with Brad. Looked like he was enjoying himself.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't mean to speculate, but it may have also been Drew Fisher (Moorhead Spud, Sioux Falls Stampede), who has added a lot of muscle to his frame. He and Forney look somewhat alike in the two pictures that I linked and are both fairly big kids.

http://www.sfstampede.com/TheHerd/Player.cfm?ID=103

Fisher is being heavily recruited by the top-end WCHA schools. And at least one of the lower-tier WCHA schools has already offered him a full ride.

There is a strong possibility he will be wearing green and white next year and I think he should be added to the Sioux recruits thread as someone to watch for next season. Of course, this is just a gut feeling. :lol:

I don't mean to speculate, but it may have also been Drew Fisher (Moorhead Spud, Sioux Falls Stampede), who has added a lot of muscle to his frame.  He and Forney look somewhat alike in the two pictures that I linked and are both fairly big kids.

http://www.sfstampede.com/TheHerd/Player.cfm?ID=103

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Am I missing something? I saw a link to a picture of Fisher, but your post refers to two pictures..

I sure hope he makes the correct decision. Over the past couple of weeks it seems as if the Gophers are taking over recruiting throughout the nation and it now sounds that Gagner may have verballed there as well. I sure hope we can lock up Forney here so we can move on to others preferably Gryba. I also hope Lamoureux decides to play at UND in two years rather than go major juniors. It would be nice to sign a top prospect for 07 as it seems all the other big time schools are or already have.

Two highly regarded recruits (David Toews and Kelsey Tessier) were expelled from Shattuck for cheating.  This could be very bad for the Sioux as I believe we had a very good shot at getting both of them if they didn't go major juniors.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:huh::silly::D

Don't know what this is all about... I hope things get better for him. This was not a good move by either player.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits