SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

12 minutes ago, scpa0305 said:

!!! Let's go Bubs

But according to some in our fan base, if you don’t score a lot early in your career you’re a failure and should be ditched for someone new.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tnt said:

But according to some in our fan base, if you don’t score a lot early in your career you’re a failure and should be ditched for someone new.  

Ha.

anyway, kid was hurt for a chunk of the year. Who know if it lingered.  Numbers were bad, bud I’d take a flyer on him.

14 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Ha.

anyway, kid was hurt for a chunk of the year. Who know if it lingered.  Numbers were bad, bud I’d take a flyer on him.

If he goes to Penticton as rumored, he and Rizzo could maybe develop a chemistry. Hopefully Bubba could make room, as we know Randklev will probably come in as well as Rizzo, Gaber, and Stratton.  Says he broke tons of records at Thayer Academy where guys like Tony Amonte, Ryan Whitney, and Charlie Coyle played.

15 hours ago, tnt said:

If he goes to Penticton as rumored, he and Rizzo could maybe develop a chemistry. Hopefully Bubba could make room, as we know Randklev will probably come in as well as Rizzo, Gaber, and Stratton.  Says he broke tons of records at Thayer Academy where guys like Tony Amonte, Ryan Whitney, and Charlie Coyle played.

Maybe, East Coast kids rarely come this way, but maybe.  Seems to be a rumor around Northeastern. 

At this point you would almost have to assume that he didn't. I'll never understand the timing of a decision like this, I mean why now? The most logical outcome would be him just signing with Buffalo. Would be a huge pick-up for whoever gets him, if he doesn't sign with Buffalo.

This is the type of thing where I'd love to know the "Top 5".

On 12/28/2018 at 10:27 AM, tnt said:

Not sure, but they could put him on a line with Michael Mancinelli, and they could be the M&M line. 

Whats the deal with Egor Afansyev? Not committed to MSU any more, is he looking at other schools or going CHL? 

3 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Look at the previous year with Bowden, when he would have been 13 and played in the AMBHL.

Can’t we assume that Bowden stepped up a level and crushed it. Possibly playing against much harder competition.

1 minute ago, UND-MH-Fan said:

Can’t we assume that Bowden stepped up a level and crushed it. Possibly playing against much harder competition.

Bowden is also 14 and Kai is 13

When you look at them at the same age.

Bowden 38 points

Kia 38 points

12 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Bowden is also 14 and Kai is 13

When you look at them at the same age.

Bowden 38 points

Kia 38 points

I guess we wait to see what Kai can do as a 14 year old. See if he even comes close to what Bowden did.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits