SiouxSports.com Forum
dagies

Prospective Sioux Recruits

On 9/19/2018 at 12:23 PM, UNDBIZ said:

Lock this kid down.  Was st the game last night...he’s very good (probably why he decommitted from the Mav).

This isn't hitting the panic button by any means, just something that I find weird more than anything. I can't believe UND doesn't have a single recruit in the '03 birth year. Most do by now and many have '04 recruits.

2 hours ago, AJS said:

This isn't hitting the panic button by any means, just something that I find weird more than anything. I can't believe UND doesn't have a single recruit in the '03 birth year. Most do by now and many have '04 recruits.

Agreed.  I would change “most” to “some” in speaking about the 04 birthyear.

23 hours ago, AJS said:

So, you're worried because UND doesn't have a 14 or 15-year-old recruit committed yet? That's four or five years down from coming to UND. IRC, this is how UW ended with too many recruits. 

7 minutes ago, Goon said:

So, you're worried because UND doesn't have a 14 or 15-year-old recruit committed yet? That's four or five years down from coming to UND. IRC, this is how UW ended with too many recruits. 

Read my first sentence, not worried, just find it strange, especially since that hasn't been the case in the past. Last year they had four '02 recruits by this point.

1 hour ago, AJS said:

Read my first sentence, not worried, just find it strange, especially since that hasn't been the case in the past. Last year they had four '02 recruits by this point.

Gotcha. I was just wondering. Seems like UND has some pretty good classes coming up.