SiouxSports.com Forum

Prospective Recruits

dagies

2 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Cole Spicer (GF) 2 goals 1 assist in The Big One tourney in Plymouth.  Playing for the MN Blades.

I recognize the Spicer name from back in the Gambucci days, is that right?

23 hours ago, cberkas said:

Logan Stankoven was taken #5 in the WHL draft.

23 hours ago, cberkas said:

Cole Sillinger picked #11 in the WHL draft.

What is the likelihood of getting either of these kids? Stankoven seemed extremely high on the WHL, but only if he was drafted by the Kamloops. I don't follow the WHL at all, but I assume he was not drafted there? So do we have a legit chance of getting this kid to college? I assume he will at least take a visit, if he has not already. What is the story with Sillinger?

52 minutes ago, siouxfan512 said:

What is the likelihood of getting either of these kids? Stankoven seemed extremely high on the WHL, but only if he was drafted by the Kamloops. I don't follow the WHL at all, but I assume he was not drafted there? So do we have a legit chance of getting this kid to college? I assume he will at least take a visit, if he has not already. What is the story with Sillinger?

Owen Sillinger the oldest of the three is committed to Bemidji. Luke and Cole are uncommitted, the only college team he follows on Twitter is UND. 

Stankoven follows Berry on Twitter. There is an article saying Stankoven want to be a Blazer.

If I was Berry I’d be in Philly and maybe have Hak help in getting Sillinger.

Stankhoven is NOT going to going the college route.

Stankhoven went #5 To Kamloops

Logan Stankhoven... "so pumped, this is great news.  This is what I've always wanted (to be a Blazer). I wasn't nervous, was focused on playing well at this tournament (Philadelphia). We just beat Sweden 5-2... great news though." #Kamloops

Sillinger went #11 to Medicine Hat

Wong went #18 to Kelowna

14 hours ago, scpa0305 said:

Cole Spicer (GF) 2 goals 1 assist in The Big One tourney in Plymouth.  Playing for the MN Blades.

Trey Ausmus (EGF), Gage little bro, with 3g, 3a in 2 games. Also on MN Blades.

• Upvote 1

On 5/4/2018 at 11:17 AM, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

You are right with Surge!

Glad I'm not completely senile.  I'm thinking around the time Terry Paukert and Gary Purpur played.  Those Central teams Gambucci coached were amazing.  They did well against Twin Cities teams too. 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to Prospective Recruits