Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
dagies

Prospective Sioux Recruits

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Frozen4sioux said:

They won't be the last to be spun off the massive pile of commits Wisconsin has taken the past few years. 

I thought you days Communists instead of commits. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jack Hughes commits to Notheastern.   Too bad for them it isn't the Jack Hughes on the USA under 18 team. Still must be pretty decent though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, cberkas said:

Adam Goodsir commits to Michigan State, was a Denver recruit.

Seems like MSU is picking up a few good players from other teams lately. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know we are bringing in a goalie already but there is a Finlander playing for Minot in the NA named Samu Lonkila that is playing some good hockey.

Could fill a Matt Hrynkiw (oh my spelling) type role for the team and step in if needed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I know we are bringing in a goalie already but there is a Finlander playing for Minot in the NA named Samu Lonkila that is playing some good hockey.

Could fill a Matt Hrynkiw (oh my spelling) type role for the team and step in if needed.

#hebetterbeabluechippah

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Wilbur said:

I know we are bringing in a goalie already but there is a Finlander playing for Minot in the NA named Samu Lonkila that is playing some good hockey.

Could fill a Matt Hrynkiw (oh my spelling) type role for the team and step in if needed.

Where's Minot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who was the u17 player that was brought up to play with the u18s just before they played at the Ralph last season. 

Is he still on the u18 team in the current gold medal game? And has he committed anywhere? Also has Hughes committed?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sprig said:

Who was the u17 player that was brought up to play with the u18s just before they played at the Ralph last season. 

Is he still on the u18 team in the current gold medal game? And has he committed anywhere? Also has Hughes committed?

That was Hughes, he’s not, but it’d be Michigan if he ever plays in college 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they should recruit oshie to the team!! He was really good in the NHL so I think he would do good here in the big league, which is college hockey.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Matej Pekar flips from Omaha to Miami.

Kid went to Miami....sure.  Curious if there was any interest in UND.  I know we don’t have the best history with Slovaks (recently) but curious if berry was out there.  This kid is good.  You have to believe we would be further up than Miami (I don’t care what his relationship with Maninno is).  Maybe we don’t have room?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cberkas said:

Matej Pekar flips from Omaha to Miami.

This has made the Omaha fan base quite salty. :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

Matej Pekar flips from Omaha to Miami.

The kid's name is Magic ... What?
And it does what? 

No. Wait. Donwannaknow. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

The kid's name is Magic ... What?
And it does what? 

No. Wait. Donwannaknow. 

Were you watching South Park recently?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a fan base saying there should be legal action taken against another team for taking their recruit. Omaha’s fans are something else.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cberkas said:

I don’t think I’ve ever heard a fan base saying there should be legal action taken against another team for taking their recruit. Omaha’s fans are something else.

They are “special” people, that’s for sure. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, cberkas said:

Were you watching South Park recently?

I think Matej Pekar was on the Fish Sticks episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Berry and co need to be on Tyler Weiss.  He looked pretty solid on that u18 team.  If he chooses Denver I’ll puke.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, franchise said:

I think Matej Pekar was on the Fish Sticks episode.

I was thinking the **** magic episode.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Curious if we’re still interested in Keegan Karki?  One of the top rate tendys in the US for his age.  Currently uncommitted.  May end up going to the W?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×