SiouxSports.com Forum

North Dakota and ND State

JESUS,family,rutgers

I miss the Fighting Sioux vs Bison football games. Win or lose, whether we or they were ranked higher, it was my highlight of the season. Always a great game! The main reason I bought season tickets was to have tickets for that game. I still have them and still love my Fighting Sioux football but I do miss those damn Bison!!

I'm not trying to be malicious and I realize that this is a UND board.  I just don't see why SiouxMeNow keeps making these stupid claims without backing them up.  I'm sorry if I've offended you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well, people tend to get defensive around the NDSU/UND thing. The fact is, whether or not you agree with it, NDSU had its reason to go DI-AA and UND had its reasons not to. It doesn't make any school any less of a school. They are just no longer in the same division.

NDSU does have a good football program. I'm not sure whether they are better known for football or basketball, but it is safe to say that NDSU is not known for its hockey. UND is known for its hockey and competes at the DI level in that sport. As I see it, both schools now compete at the DI level in the sport they are best known for.

What happens from here on out, remains to be seen. I personally, want to see NDSU play UND in football, but I don't know, outside of ticket sales, how much it would benefit either school since theoretically we are no longer playing on an even field.

ps - why are they even HERE?...

"BIG JD"?

"DaBizon"?

et al...

Ask yourself...if you now considered yourself BIG TIME?  Why would you go slumming in the former pathetic world in which you made your "REPUTATION!(?)":D  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Naming names, calling us out? Still looking for someone to get your back? Doesn't look like its happening. Desperation is a stinky cologne.

• 12 years later...
On August 25, 2005 at 11:35 PM, star2city said:

UND is to NDSU as U Virginia is to Virginia Tech.

Wonder what became of Jesus, family, Rutgers.  2005 to 2018 what are the differences now. President Dean Bresciani heard him on the radio say for a school without a medical school there is a lot of medical research going on the campus of SU. Would bet more research on the campus of SU than UND. Joe Chapnan was given the OK by the Higher Ed Board to add any degree he wanted. Duplication not a problem for them. All b4 we got rich with oil $.

Moser53 has his way of redirecting some of our attention from the two bouncy balls and the puck in these challenging times. I'd not pull or even tug on the leash yet, he definitely adds another dimension to this board. Keep in mind, these two balls & puck are soon to be put in the locker room and it's a long time before they bring out a ball for a kickoff!

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

Either he's trying to get banned or we're having technical issues....

Be kind  of boring for me if I got banned. People on this board can continue and be an Ostrich and refuse to see the truth I won't.

Denialism--. The denial of reality 

16 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Moser53 has his way of redirecting some of our attention from the two bouncy balls and the puck in these challenging times. I'd not pull or even tug on the leash yet, he definitely adds another dimension to this board. Keep in mind, these two balls & puck are soon to be put in the locker room and it's a long time before they bring out a ball for a kickoff!

Redirecting our attention is correct. Bingo. Think about Grand Sky, Fertilizer Plant, Drones then when it comes to UND they call themselves victims. Oil, Ag prices down create the Legacy Fund  and release the funds when the goals are met.

2 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Redirecting our attention is correct. Bingo. Think about Grand Sky, Fertilizer Plant, Drones then when it comes to UND they call themselves victims. Oil, Ag prices down create the Legacy Fund  and release the funds when the goals are met.

homer.jpg

22 minutes ago, moser53 said:

Be kind  of boring for me if I got banned. People on this board can continue and be an Ostrich and refuse to see the truth I won't.

Denialism--. The denial of reality 

I am far from a Denialist and I don't like what has happened to UND's programs this season. But some of your scenarios are a bit too dystopian even for me. I don't think Grand Forks is on its way to depopulating to Fargo and turning "The Metro" into another Minneapolis. You make it sound that way sometimes and that is what rubs people the wrong way.

That being said, I appreciate the perspective you bring to this forum and you should have a place here.

1 hour ago, fightingsioux4life said:

I am far from a Denialist and I don't like what has happened to UND's programs this season. But some of your scenarios are a bit too dystopian even for me. I don't think Grand Forks is on its way to depopulating to Fargo and turning "The Metro" into another Minneapolis. You make it sound that way sometimes and that is what rubs people the wrong way.

That being said, I appreciate the perspective you bring to this forum and you should have a place here.

When you question Conservitives motives on a Conservative web site in a Conservitive  state you get blow back. This has nothing to do with political ideology it has to with ethics.

if you gave truth serum to the group in Fargo and what there goals are. How close would I be to the truth. Maybe spot on.

1 minute ago, moser53 said:

When you question Conservitives motives on a Conservative web site in a Conservitive  state you get blow back. This has nothing to do with political ideology it has to with ethics.

if you gave truth serum to the group in Fargo and what there goals are. How close would I be to the truth. Maybe spot on.

You speak in riddles.

On 2/28/2018 at 12:44 PM, moser53 said:

What is this great wisdom you bestow upon us?

People with influence in Fargo want what's best for Fargo?

What an amazing epiphany you had!

Tell us more!

• Upvote 3