SiouxSports.com Forum

Question of the Day? Keep track here

NDFAN

Evidently, the Question of the day is (4/12/05):  Will Federov come up with a new question of the day?

The world may never know....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know if people still want a question of the day. I also changed it after the loss when I was upset.

Question of the day (4/21/05): Do you miss the question of the day?

Yea, kind of. It used to make the days more entertaining, but now I've been too busy to keep track. It might be the only thing to help fill the summer until it's October again.

• 5 months later...

I am just busy for the next week or so. A question of the day is a lot of work. There really hasn't been much going on, so material is limited. I didn't know anyone liked the question of the day because there were only a couple of people that ever answered it.

I am just busy for the next week or so.  A question of the day is a lot of work.  There really hasn't been much going on, so material is limited.  I didn't know anyone liked the question of the day because there were only a couple of people that ever answered it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, Homecoming + Football + win = much celebration Hockey tomorrow after recovery much better.

• 2 weeks later...

After moving for my new job, I have decided that I will need to end the question of the day. I am in an area that doesn't have college hockey coverage, so I will have to stick with the NHL and Center Ice. I am not willing to pay for the horrible dataflix service, so I will mainly be relying on the radio webcast. Given that I won't be seeing the games, I don't feel I will have enough information to post good questions. Maybe in a year or two I can be in a location where I can put up a dish to get the games. In the mean time, I hope someone else can come up with some good questions. Thanks for those that enjoyed (or tolerated) reading mine.