SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs. Clown @ The X - Frozen Faceoff semis GAMEDAY

stoneySIOUX

2 hours ago, Wilbur said:

Think this is the last time I'm making the trek to St. Paul for the NCHC.  Thirty bucks to park outside the X for my dad in a handicapped parking space, waited in a hot dog line for 30 minutes for three undercooked hot dogs which one of my sons is still struggling with this morning because I should have just known better.  Now likely just going to leave early today.  

I'd be for the B1G model in the future.  St. Paul just isn't the same, pains me to say it because it was never a question with fan experience before.   

How much were the draft beers? I recall paying $11 or $12 for a Grainbelt draft beer back in 2019. 

Just now, Wilbur said:

I think cans were the cheapest at 12 bucks per. 

I wonder if anyone’s considered selling a beer for say, 5 or 6 bucks instead and making even more revenue through increased sales? The margins on draft beer have to be quite high. Just a thought, instead of sticking it to the paying fanbase who are in attendance. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Godsmack said:

I wonder if anyone’s considered selling a beer for say, 5 or 6 bucks instead and making even more revenue through increased sales? The margins on draft beer have to be quite high. Just a thought, instead of sticking it to the paying fanbase who are in attendance. 

https://www.nba.com/news/atlanta-hawks-lower-some-concessions-prices

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, GDPritch said:

Draft beer was $13 and $14 while a 16 oz can of beer was $16.  Makes the Ralph beef look cheap.

Beers at Ball Arena are 16 bucks as well. Ridiculous but I guess thousands of people don’t seem to mind. When you’re inside, they got you by the short and curlies.