SiouxSports.com Forum

#8 DU (15-16) vs #9 UND (12-19) Summit League 1st Round (3/3 6 PM)

SWSiouxMN

4 hours ago, fightingsioux4life said:

The biggest concern will be not losing our freshmen to that infernal transfer portal.

What happened in the past has nothing to do with the future. Trey and BJ are roommates and both seem to be enjoying being hawks. Iron sharpens iron 

5 hours ago, NewUndFan said:

Because they point out things that could be improved by the team?  Just tells me they are actually watching the games and understand the game.  Not just some Homer fans that will cheer on the team with no wins and think everything is just fine.   

There is no doubt coach has made some of the changes that alot of us have been screaming about since the beginning.   Just because we point weakness in our team and coach doesn't mean we all don't want und to win!   I give coach Sather props for making some needed changes.  He to me still Has more to prove but he is going in the right direction now.  But when people on this forum see what needs changed before the coach does that concerns me.  Hoops03 makes alot of sense On his posts and also gives praise when deserved .  

Go back and show me any posts where people didn’t agree with you and thought everything was fine. I think a lot of people were paying plenty of attention and knew what was going on and saw the potential.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

7 minutes ago, homer said:

Go back and show me any posts where people didn’t agree with you and thought everything was fine. I think a lot of people were paying plenty of attention and knew what was going on and saw the potential.  

That's pretty much it. Sad deal

• Downvote 3

Post game interview of Denver coach , he had only good things to say about Und freshman and coach sather

he said how it takes awhile to get a team going at the beginning of the year with rotations. 

• Upvote 1