SiouxSports.com Forum

UND (4-3) vs Cal-State Fullerton (4-2) 11/27 1PM (North Dakota MTE)

SWSiouxMN

46 minutes ago, ND-fan said:

I think he is dealing with effects from last years injury and he may get better or time is running out and he looses playing time which will be to bad for him and us.

I don't think it's a bad thing for the team. Can he score a bit? Yes, when matchups are in his favor. Can he guard and rebound? No. He's below average at both of those. Is he a good passer? Not really. Ajahni brings more to the team in all those areas, except for maybe scoring.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, SD UND said:

I don't think it's a bad thing for the team. Can he score a bit? Yes, when matchups are in his favor. Can he guard and rebound? No. He's below average at both of those. Is he a good passer? Not really. Ajahni brings more to the team in all those areas, except for maybe scoring.

I would even say at this point that Levias can be/is a better scorer than Sueker. The ability to shoot helps Levias. Definitely not a bad thing for the team that Sueker isn't playing anymore and we get to see Levias more. But man was I dead wrong when I said after the first exhibition that Sueker would be the best player on the team this year. I thought coming off the injury and this being his final year that he would play with some passion/leave it all on the floor type of mentality. He looked good that first half of the first exhibition when he scored 20 or 22, whatever it ended up being. But man did he take a turn for the worse after that. Really hasn't looked similar since then. 

• Upvote 1