SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

On 2/9/2023 at 10:52 PM, MoSiouxFan said:

Am I right that Norman, Trent, and Tsartsidze all have one year left plus their covid year?

Not sure but I sure hope you’re right!  In two years it could be a very good team if those three are still here and our three freshmen Omot, Eaglestaff, and Brooks are still here as seasoned juniors. 

2 hours ago, SWSiouxMN said:

Well... how do well all feel after the regular season has come to an end?

Well preseason i said we'd be 6-8 seed. That end of non conference and first half of conference play was brutal. Have to be pretty encouraged by the second half of conference play. Unless we pull off a massive upset in the tourney, I think it comes down to the transfer portal. If we hold onto all the young guys, good season and got those guys some valuable reps. If we lose some of those guys, just another failed season with nothing to build on. 

21 hours ago, Kab said:

I questioned if Und would win 8 games not counting non d1 games early in the year

you assured me that they would

good call 

Sometimes the calls I make are of sound mind, others... subborness. This one was somewhere inbetween 

It didn't look good in late January, not going to lie. 

47 minutes ago, gfhockey said:

Atleast we didn’t get freshman off the year

Despite that, still a pretty solid chance the Freshman of the Year transfer out after the season. Again.
Rohde has been rumored to have a few B1G teams after him.

5 hours ago, jdub27 said:

Despite that, still a pretty solid chance the Freshman of the Year transfer out after the season. Again.
Rohde has been rumored to have a few B1G teams after him.

He really doesn’t belong in the Summit tbh. I don’t know how UST keeps him without the chance of going dancing. He’s on a different level than our freshman of the years in the past. 

43 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

He really doesn’t belong in the Summit tbh. I don’t know how UST keeps him without the chance of going dancing. He’s on a different level than our freshman of the years in the past. 

He can receive multiple offers from P5