SiouxSports.com Forum

2022-2023 Season

SWSiouxMN

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

Are you saying keep it in their back pocket going into the season or just not rushing to fill it right now and waiting for the right player prior to the season?

Keep it in their pocket for whenever the right kid becomes available. I don't think they would offer it in August just so they would have all 13 allotted before the before fall practice begins. 

UND will likely be picked to finish 9th or 10th but I really don’t see how they finish that low. Maybe I’m just drinking the green kool-aid early on but I think this team should be much improved from last years team. 

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, sioux24/7 said:

UND will likely be picked to finish 9th or 10th but I really don’t see how they finish that low. Maybe I’m just drinking the green kool-aid early on but I think this team should be much improved from last years team. 

I see a similar situation happening with the women's team where they make a massive improvement and finish somewhere in the middle of the pack

1 hour ago, sioux24/7 said:

My favorite flavor!! :D

koolaid.jpg

• Upvote 1

On 5/17/2022 at 8:12 AM, jdub27 said:

Nice article by Tom. Plenty of expectations for newcomers and hopefully some big improvements from guys who were playing pretty hurt or didn't play at all due to injury (Sueker, Mathews, Levias).

https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/college/5-things-to-know-about-the-und-mens-basketball-offseason

Be interesting to see how it all comes together and hopefully these guys get back to full health sooner rather than later so they can really take off this summer.

Didn't even include Nero, who basically had the same injury as Sueker had and you could tell he just wasn't right when he came back.