SiouxSports.com Forum

2021 Game Day - NDSU vs UND at Alerus Center

BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

#5 North Dakota State at #10 North Dakota in first conference game of the season and a battle for state bragging rights.
October 2, 2021 · 2 p.m. in a sell out in Grand Forks, ND. Beautiful morning for tail gating.
Today is one of those days in ND that the weather is not the number one topic of conversation.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cowboys5xsbs said:

I mean we haven't even had a competitive game with them on this level yet 

I was surprised last season was as lopsided as it was. Seems like it may have been a missed opportunity to sweep the leg.

The two before that, eh....how often is a FCS team gonna be competitive when the other team has a top 5 pick at QB? 

14 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I was surprised last season was as lopsided as it was. Seems like it may have been a missed opportunity to sweep the leg.

Agree. Opportunity missed. If last year’s game were in Grand Forks, it could have happened.

2 hours ago, UND Dood said:

Nobody (outside of us UND fans) seems to be giving us much of a chance. Let's hope the boys can strap it up for 60 minutes and prove everybody wrong!

That's the thing, until UND finally knocks off NDSU, no one will. 

• Like 1