Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Spring 2021 FCS Playoffs


The Sicatoka
 Share

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Goon said:

Didn't someone say this was on ESPN2? With that said, the ESPN streaming app works great on my TV. 

ESPN2 for linear and watchespn for streaming (as long as you have espn2 in your tv package)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Does anyone know if/when tickets will go on sale in Frisco?  Been cooped up for so long I don't even care who makes it at this point.  I'll watch UND, NDSU, and/or SDSU.  Toyota Stadium is allowing 50% for other sports right now and the NCAA announced 50% for other playoff games this weekend so I assume they will be allowing fans.  Likely 50%?  Flights are dirt cheap, the hotels are dirt cheap.  Just need to figure out the ticket situation.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Kassonvike said:

Does anyone know if/when tickets will go on sale in Frisco?  Been cooped up for so long I don't even care who makes it at this point.  I'll watch UND, NDSU, and/or SDSU.  Toyota Stadium is allowing 50% for other sports right now and the NCAA announced 50% for other playoff games this weekend so I assume they will be allowing fans.  Likely 50%?  Flights are dirt cheap, the hotels are dirt cheap.  Just need to figure out the ticket situation.

I can;t answer your question but I do know that if NDSU does not make it there will be a lot of tickets available on the secondary market.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 4/27/2021 at 9:58 PM, TBR said:

The way the schedule is the three Dakota teams play at different non-overlapping times...a triple header. I plan on being worthless and watching all three unless UND loses in which case my enthusiasm for football will crash and I'll do something else Sunday night 

 

Kinda fun when stars line up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, UNDColorado said:

I can;t answer your question but I do know that if NDSU does not make it there will be a lot of tickets available on the secondary market.

Actually, not this time around. Last I heard, 100%* of the tickets were to go to the schools' allocations; none were going on sale directly from the NCAA. Now that was when the cap limit was 25%, so things might change if they decide to raise it to 50%.

 

 

*Well, maybe not 100%. But close enough that it makes no difference. I'm sure the NCAA is going to hold back a couple hundred tickets for their own use and give a handful to each of their top sponsors. But all the rest were to go directly to the two schools to distribute.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Hammersmith said:

Actually, not this time around. Last I heard, 100%* of the tickets were to go to the schools' allocations; none were going on sale directly from the NCAA. Now that was when the cap limit was 25%, so things might change if they decide to raise it to 50%.

 

 

*Well, maybe not 100%. But close enough that it makes no difference. I'm sure the NCAA is going to hold back a couple hundred tickets for their own use and give a handful to each of their top sponsors. But all the rest were to go directly to the two schools to distribute.

That's interesting, thanks for the info!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

So I guess there isn’t a chance we host a game next weekend if we win and the Bison win. 

8B5E5D66-0A07-4E4E-8798-BF5FBBA316A6.jpeg

Well, what the hell??

I mean, I’m sure NDSU submitted a higher bid than UND, but obviously that shouldn’t be just assumed. Little things like this within the expectations of UND football need to change. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...