Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 football season


Nodak78
 Share

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Goon said:

Maag is a horse and big receiver. I expect great things from him this season. 

He needs to improve his catch radius if he is going to take a big step forward this season.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

56 minutes ago, Sioux95 said:

He needs to improve his catch radius if he is going to take a big step forward this season.

I hope him and Tommy work on the deep ball in the off season too.  Seems like a couple of times they weren't quite on the same page....Maag was running a deep route but ran kind of across the field...and Tommy threw it more down field.  The deep ball in general needs some work as we all know.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Sioux94 said:

I hope him and Tommy work on the deep ball in the off season too.  Seems like a couple of times they weren't quite on the same page....Maag was running a deep route but ran kind of across the field...and Tommy threw it more down field.  The deep ball in general needs some work as we all know.

Don’t get me started…. ;)

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, geaux_sioux said:

If anyone has Instagram I’d suggest checking out some of Baukol’s videos from yesterday. Beach is huge. Orlando is skrong. Navratil is a machine. And more.

He is definitely worth the follow. Beach and Orlando will hopefully be a big part of the defense this year. Listed at 275 and 285 on last years roster, I wonder how big of a jump they will make?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, F'n Hawks said:

He is definitely worth the follow. Beach and Orlando will hopefully be a big part of the defense this year. Listed at 275 and 285 on last years roster, I wonder how big of a jump they will make?

Wow, Beach is huge!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/6/2021 at 4:45 PM, Midwestern Hawk said:

Don’t get me started…. ;)

:lol: I thought of this when 94 made this post. Totally cracked up but I didn't post anything because I didn't want to stir the pot!

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Has anyone been following season ticket sales, how are they going?

wondering how they will handle single game tickets for bison game too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Kab said:

Has anyone been following season ticket sales, how are they going?

wondering how they will handle single game tickets for bison game too

Bison game, champion club and season ticket have a chance to buy more first before they open it to public, If I remember. Correctly.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoHawks said:

I also saw some FCS Nation Radio ranking on twitter yesterday. Seems SIU is the new UNI at #4. UND came in at #11 :blink:

Whatever, lets just have another good season. I care more about where they finish than where they start, but it certainly makes you question the credibility of who it putting this together. That isn't to diminish what SIU did, but #4 sure seems high. I don't care about the head to head matchup with UND, because they were much better as the season went on ... I still think #4 is too high.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, UNDColorado said:

As will we. We need to start the season off by exercising some demons at Idaho State. Utah State is a winnable FBS game as well.

Recently watched Idaho State vs Idaho spring 2021 game on YouTube. Bengals have an accurate passer in Vander Waal and a bevy of young dangerous receivers esp, Tanner Connor, who reminds me of Cooper Kupp. Running game is serviceable with Rango. If we can get a DL push and let our LBs terrorize like we did against SDSU, SIU and Mo State, we should be ok.  I like the news I’m hearing about Beach and Orlando, along with Morrison, we should be able to get better penetration, eat some blocks and get an occasional sack. The game is in Pocatello so we’ve got that going for us. If it would have been at the Alerus, good night!  ( :

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, GoHawks said:

I also saw some FCS Nation Radio ranking on twitter yesterday. Seems SIU is the new UNI at #4. UND came in at #11 :blink:

Herder has them at #6.  Beating Weber and then coming very close to beating SDSU at home, they were on a roll at the end of the year so I can't complain too much about it.  It will all play out on the field.  Big 1st half of the season for us this year with the FBS game, then NDSU home early, USD on road, then SIU on the road.  We'll have a pretty good idea by October 16th where we stand. Playing SDSU the last game of the year reminds me a little of when we always played NDSU the last game of the year, will be a big game. 

 

https://herosports.com/fcs-football-top-25-herder-preseason-bzbz/

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, siouxfan512 said:

Whatever, lets just have another good season. I care more about where they finish than where they start, but it certainly makes you question the credibility of who it putting this together. That isn't to diminish what SIU did, but #4 sure seems high. I don't care about the head to head matchup with UND, because they were much better as the season went on ... I still think #4 is too high.

SIU looked better than us in the playoffs. They deserve the ranking. Lotta nice looking athletes on that roster as well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, gundy1124 said:

UNI had quality losses!!  23-20 to NDSU, 17-16 to SIU, and 24-20 to SDSU.  Yet, no top 10, no top 20, not even in the top 25.  Sup wit dat Bruh??:xmas:

Unfortunately we won't be able to give UNI another quality loss this year since they aren't on our schedule.  Will be another tough task this year to gain credibility without being able to play Montana or UNI :D

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...