SiouxSports.com Forum

Remainder of 2020 Spring Season and Potential Playoffs.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a sneaking suspicion that there won’t be much in the way of legit statistical analysis on covid because it would reveal some unsavory things about our leaders and the directives and advice they

If we're going to track what is more/less now a common virus and cancel games for one player college sports will be a joke.  We used to glorify players for playing a game with the Flu (Jordan) and now

It is depressing. I just witnessed a guy walking alone outside my office wearing a mask. Not another person in sight. People have gone insane and the media fueled a lot of this.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

I see that Southern Illinois has added a game against SELA on April 17th.  I really wish UND could've found a way to get a game this weekend.  Maybe the tried, but I hadn't heard any rumors of them trying.  

Me too.

I haven't heard though are we cleared to play and practice?

2 hours ago, UND Fan said:

I believe they started practicing on Monday.

Since just started practice back up  don’t think it would have been wise to have a game this weekend after they had to shut down practice for a while, would have certainly been rusty with just a few days of practice. The only way it would have benefited us is if our last game gets cancelled. Otherwise if we win that last game we should be in. Some people are concerned about wear and tear on the bodies, so one less game in this case may not be that bad of a thing. 

So today’s Fargo paper, ? Sports writer Kolpack?, had some interesting comments about college football and COVID...... he said JuiceU’s Saturday afternoon game is still on but they will not know the for sure until Friday afternoon when players’ tests come back. Also, ? no college homecomings until the State of ND opens college stadiums to 100% (really?). 

I do not know how to do a link but I am SO ready for this to be OVER.

1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

So today’s Fargo paper, ? Sports writer Kolpack?, had some interesting comments about college football and COVID...... he said JuiceU’s Saturday afternoon game is still on but they will not know the for sure until Friday afternoon when players’ tests come back. Also, ? no college homecomings until the State of ND opens college stadiums to 100% (really?). 

For those of us that have been fully vaccinated for a couple months what has changed?  Nothing is the correct answer.

The ND university system will have zero desire to get things back to normal by the fall...particularly getting student back into the class room.

Over?? Nah. There will always be an excuse by those in charge to keep their feet on the throats of those wanting to make their own choices.

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, Mama Sue said:

https://www.inforum.com/bison-media-zone/mens-sports/football/6975134-Kolpack-At-some-point-we-gotta-stop-living-like-this

• Upvote 1