Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-22 University of North Dakota Hockey Season


Frozen4sioux
 Share

Recommended Posts

22 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Anyone have insight into home games this coming season starting at 707 pm Fridays and 607 pm Saturdays? 

I think it is fantastic with taking 3 kids under 9 to the game on Saturdays.  Gets more people to eat at the game and allows us to get home an hour earlier.  Excellent changes and hope they are permanent for those traveling an hour to the game each night.  

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, snooty89 said:

I think it is fantastic with taking 3 kids under 9 to the game on Saturdays.  Gets more people to eat at the game and allows us to get home an hour earlier.  Excellent changes and hope they are permanent for those traveling an hour to the game each night.  

Agree. Really helps for post game shenanigans too which can be good or bad. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Probably wrong spot to ask but are tickets to men's hockey all digital this year?  I spent about an hour trying to find the answer and failed.  If that is a yes to all digital is there an app to put on our phones to just have ready to go and to transfer tickets to others.  Thanks guys!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 7/19/2021 at 10:28 AM, Sweethockey said:

The "Old Timers" will have to dump your flip phones..........all electronic tickets this year.....Apple wallets

 

28 minutes ago, snooty89 said:

Probably wrong spot to ask but are tickets to men's hockey all digital this year?  I spent about an hour trying to find the answer and failed.  If that is a yes to all digital is there an app to put on our phones to just have ready to go and to transfer tickets to others.  Thanks guys!

@snooty89 I remember @Sweethockey mentioning this.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

21 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I thought the digitial stubs would be through a TicketBast... um, Ticketmaster account. 

they will. when looking at your ticket there is typically an "add to Apple Wallet" button. The whole Apple Wallet thing is just a better way to keep tabs on your tickets after you have added them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, ChesterFritz90 said:

they will. when looking at your ticket there is typically an "add to Apple Wallet" button. The whole Apple Wallet thing is just a better way to keep tabs on your tickets after you have added them.

It is simple to transfer from and to Apple Wallet if you plan to give/sell tickets to others. Not everybody has a Ticketbast….account. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Sicatoka said:

I have a TicketMaster account ... for my Nashville stubs. :love:

Random question for the experts…or at least those with a better memory than me…we purchased two Nashville tickets under original season ticket holder allotment years ago. Does anyone happen to recall the details for how they were going to be delivered? It’s been so long I honestly don’t remember and don’t have any tix sitting in my ticketmaster account, and didn’t get physical stubs? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, Brett0909 said:

Random question for the experts…or at least those with a better memory than me…we purchased two Nashville tickets under original season ticket holder allotment years ago. Does anyone happen to recall the details for how they were going to be delivered? It’s been so long I honestly don’t remember and don’t have any tix sitting in my ticketmaster account, and didn’t get physical stubs? 

In my Ticketmaster account under my events, it shows the 2 tickets I have. It also says the tickets will be ready in 74 days.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, nodakvindy said:

Surprised that's not something they can do with the UND sports app.  I'm used to using MLB ballpark and that's a great app and makes it easy to move tickets to others. 

There is a "tickets" section in the UND Sports app (left side pull-out menu, all the way at the bottom). When you don't handle your own tickets, though, and have a company like ticketmaster running the backbone of your operation, you are pretty tied to what ticketmaster will allow.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, petey23 said:

:sad:Heard a rumor.

Well you might as well narrow it down because theres an absolute metric assload of bad going on that a simple sad emoji isn't going to do much.

What category is the worrisome woofilled face pertaining:

Home attendence potential?

Nashville game?

My weight?

Players/Transfers/bailing/Disipline?

Another Yoko situation tearing the locker room apart again?

Staff/Coaching?

UND pulling an RMU?

Mike Hawk statue abuse?

....just rip the band-aid off and put it out there. We can take it.

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...