Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

The NCAA's. UND vs. Duluth


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They didn't quit, unlike half the f***ers on this board. 

Score two with the extra attacker with under 2 in regulation to tie it.  UMD wins it OT.....not so fast. Offsides. UND hit posts, crossbars and had one flop and stop on top of the net right

Sandy took 11 years to lead a team to a title.  We're in Berry's 6th year and two of those were effed up due to a pandemic... and he already got the team over the hump that they couldn't get over with

Posted Images

2 hours ago, sioux rube said:

I saw 5:30 somewhere so just making sure. Thanks 

I too am confused with game time(s). The Forum says 530, USCHO says 530 and College Hockey News says 630. Also conflicting times with other games today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Blackheart said:

Comcast removed this channel from the Sports Package a couple years ago...put it in a higher tier package...jerks.

That’s what I have figured out too.  Will ESPN+ work if I have that?  This ESPN coverage of the tournament has always been a cluster IMO.  NCAA should be able to get a better deal than this. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, dden3 said:

That’s what I have figured out too.  Will ESPN+ work if I have that?  This ESPN coverage of the tournament has always been a cluster IMO.  NCAA should be able to get a better deal than this. 

ESPN+ is different so I don't think so.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, mattim said:

I too am confused with game time(s). The Forum says 530, USCHO says 530 and College Hockey News says 630. Also conflicting times with other games today. 

It's a mess between listing game with ET, MT, CT.

Everywhere that I have seen is 630CT

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, franchise said:

It's a mess between listing game with ET, MT, CT.

Everywhere that I have seen is 630CT

630 Fargo time

Link to post
Share on other sites

Tonight’s game is at 6:30 on ESPNU.  Let’s hope the Bemidji/UMass game doesn’t run long as it is also on ESPNU just prior.   If it does run long I hope they would start the Sioux game on some other outlet like ESPNews. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, franchise said:

 

Screenshot_20210327-152603_Twitter.jpg

4 tests in 5 days.

Are the student athlete's girlfriends doing pregnancy tests this often??

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

Just noticed that CHN has downgraded our ranking to 2nd place and the Purple cows are ranked #1. I’m glad that it counts for nothing. &$$&holes 

It’s the broken PWR that they display. Which Mankato is 1 and UND is 2.

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Sweethockey said:

Just noticed that CHN has downgraded our ranking to 2nd place and the Purple cows are ranked #1. I’m glad that it counts for nothing. &$$&holes 

Computer adjusting the power wise they have know say. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...