SiouxSports.com Forum

2021-2022 Season

6 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

We are shooting 36% on threes ytd

our opponents are shooting a ridiculous 46% on threes 

With 2 clunkers thrown in there, If they can get that to around 38-40% for the year, that would be solid.

That 2nd number is concerning and that has to change going forward.  FAU and UT Martin got too many open looks for 3.  Perimeter and close out defense needs to be better.  If there is a one thing that needs to get better immediate, it is that part of the defense. 

That will come in time.  

5 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

In other Summit League action, I saw WIU beat NKU by 2 at the buzzer with putback shot.  

Stat line of the game: Sims with 0 points, 2 boards in four minutes of playing time coming off the bench.

I've been following some of our transfers from last year and outside of Rebraca* and G (who is playing very well at Mary), no one is really lighting it up so far.. or even made it on the court

*If only his grad program was in-person at UND..... sigh

13 minutes ago, SWSiouxMN said:

I've been following some of our transfers from last year and outside of Rebraca* and G (who is playing very well at Mary), no one is really lighting it up so far.. or even made it on the court

*If only his grad program was in-person at UND..... sigh

I believe Tyree has been dealing with a hand injury.