Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Yotes @ Hawks Game Predictions


Recommended Posts

  • Midwestern Hawk changed the title to Yotes @ Hawks Game Predictions

Closer game than I would want. Turnovers are equal. We make all of the extra points and field goals attempted. 
we eventually dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides

we win 24-17

I don’t enjoy the game as much as I should 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Closer game than I would want. Turnovers are equal. We make all of the extra points and field goals attempted. 
we eventually dominate the line of scrimmage on both sides

we win 24-17

I don’t enjoy the game as much as I should 

You may today?  Huge early step up game. Every win now brings in more area believers. 
In the 70's, I've always considered USD as our backup rivalry. Nickel, Sitting Bull Trophy?

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

Going outside the box, but I'm going to predict a Hawks shutout. 24-0 for the Good Guys, defense forces 3+ turnovers and the Weah/Skokna combo rush for 200+ yards. 

Bold!!!  I like it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

34-17 Good guys, USD scores first and last points of the game, we control the game in between.

Siegel gets his first INT.

 

Anyone notice Navratil is leading us in tackles so far?  Exciting to see a lot of young guys like him playing well this early.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

#20 South Dakota Coyotes vs #4 North Dakota Fighting Hawks Prediction Preview - March 4, 2021 | FCS FB

Sports news

Walter Sharp picks the Coyotes by 7.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-football/20-south-dakota-coyotes-vs-4-north-dakota-fighting-hawks-prediction-match-preview-march-4-2021-fcs-college-football


 

Good.  You know how it goes when everyone is on one side.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

#20 South Dakota Coyotes vs #4 North Dakota Fighting Hawks Prediction Preview - March 4, 2021 | FCS FB

Sports news

Walter Sharp picks the Coyotes by 7.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-football/20-south-dakota-coyotes-vs-4-north-dakota-fighting-hawks-prediction-match-preview-march-4-2021-fcs-college-football


 

Article seemed like it was generated by a computer.  Strange.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

#20 South Dakota Coyotes vs #4 North Dakota Fighting Hawks Prediction Preview - March 4, 2021 | FCS FB
Walter Sharp picks the Coyotes by 7.
https://www.sportskeeda.com/college-football/20-south-dakota-coyotes-vs-4-north-dakota-fighting-hawks-prediction-match-preview-march-4-2021-fcs-college-football



 

I get that they had seven turnovers, but the ISU qb had some absolute headscratchers. I think Tommy takes better care of the ball, and I think Holinka dials up some pressure to get after the qb. Too often, ISU only rushed 4 and gave their young kid all day to throw. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Hardcore Hawk said:

I get that they had seven turnovers, but the ISU qb had some absolute headscratchers. I think Tommy takes better care of the ball, and I think Holinka dials up some pressure to get after the qb. Too often, ISU only rushed 4 and gave their young kid all day to throw. 

Let's make his mother nervous, or however that saying goes!

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...