Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

Non-UND College Hockey 2020-21


cberkas
 Share

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

He’s offside. Back foot was up. This ain’t the NHL. 
 

But they are still using the Zapruder camera. 

They switch to standard definition  as well?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, The Sicatoka said:

Do not use the word “dispossessed” unless you are carrying holy water and a crucifix. 

No religion please

The Moderators 

;)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, jk said:

Didn't the husky d have possession after the offside? I thought that nullified it. 

Nope, it should have been a delayed offsides and the BU players would have to touch up to negate the offsides.

 

The rule you are thinking of is in regards to the UND-BU game that they changed after that NCAA call. That would apply if BU brought the puck in offsides (but missed by the linesman) then SCSU gains possession in the defensive zone and then BU regains possession in the zone and scores. 

 

But they could be using that as the reason why it wasn't considered offsides and my understanding is incorrect. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Sicatoka said:

SCSU could use a case of rapid onset red-green color blindness. They seem to play better against green uniforms. 

Same with Omaha

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

SCSU could use a case of rapid onset red-green color blindness. They seem to play better against green uniforms. 

You know we get everyone’s best game. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Crevec said:

The rule you are thinking of is in regards to the UND-BU game that they changed after that NCAA call. That would apply if BU brought the puck in offsides (but missed by the linesman) then SCSU gains possession in the defensive zone and then BU regains possession in the zone and scores. 

Didn't you just describe exactly what happened? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I flipping pick SCSU every year and every year its the same......they can't beat AIC, they ain't gonna beat BU....

Stupid me.....

#whybother

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Wilbur said:

I flipping pick SCSU every year and every year its the same......they can't beat AIC, they ain't gonna beat BU....

Stupid me.....

Right there with you. I do the same exact thing and each time I wonder why did I pick them? Still time to reverse fortunes but jeeez.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...