SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

41 degrees..... beautiful day. 7 neighborhood boys in the street playing rollerblade hockey. 

Let me know when I need to shut that down.

Addendum: It's up to 9 boys now.

Edited by Oxbow6

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

41 degrees..... beautiful day. 7 neighborhood boys in the street playing rollerblade hockey. 

Statistically speaking......given their young age and good health because they actually play outside.....they are more likely to die via a lightning strike.....better get them inside Oxbow just to be safe.

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that the self isolation protocol that we are undergoing was to help the medical system withstand the influx of care requiring patents and not to "save millions of lives".   Lives are going to be lost, seems like starting the economy after the medical system ramps up would help prevent the cure from being worse than the illness...   Doesn't really matter to me, I work in the oilfield, round 9 of the sky is falling well underway.  Didn't not foresee offering to trade Sioux jerseys for TP, but here we are...

33 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Correct me if I am wrong, but my understanding is that the self isolation protocol that we are undergoing was to help the medical system withstand the influx of care requiring patents and not to "save millions of lives".   Lives are going to be lost, seems like starting the economy after the medical system ramps up would help prevent the cure from being worse than the illness...   Doesn't really matter to me, I work in the oilfield, round 9 of the sky is falling well underway.  Didn't not foresee offering to trade Sioux jerseys for TP, but here we are...

I’ll part with a couple of rolls for a green 2010 Reebok 48...

Finally some common sense coming from the White House.  I've been advocating for this since day 1.  Hopefully we start slowly implementing this strategy predicated upon more testing being made available coupled with our medical infrastructure being adequately equipped to deal with possible adverse ramifications.           

https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/26/politics/trump-governors-guidlines/index.html

1 hour ago, 90siouxfan said:

That is the strategy but our medical system has not ramped up enough to withstand the influx of patients.  Hospitals are running out of ventilators, PPE, and other materials in each of the hot spots and it's only getting worse because the Trump admin has completely botched the response.   Our president is a man of low capability who's mainly gotten through life by lying and bullshitting people and those aren't qualities that are going to help address this pandemic.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

That is the strategy but our medical system has not ramped up enough to withstand the influx of patients.  Hospitals are running out of ventilators, PPE, and other materials in each of the hot spots and it's only getting worse because the Trump admin has completely botched the response.   Our president is a man of low capability who's mainly gotten through life by lying and bullshitting people and those aren't qualities that are going to help address this pandemic.

tds.thumb.jpg.6b3fc45d395e62f12f03f7216bd16714.jpg

• Upvote 3

25 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

That is the strategy but our medical system has not ramped up enough to withstand the influx of patients.  Hospitals are running out of ventilators, PPE, and other materials in each of the hot spots and it's only getting worse because the Trump admin has completely botched the spot.   Our president is a man of low capability who's mainly gotten through life by lying and bullshitting people and those aren't qualities that are going to help address this pandemic.

Trump was born with a billion dollar spoon sticking out of his mouth, having the luxury of never being held accountable for his mistakes.  It's not brain surgery to understand why he has difficulty admitting mistakes and throws temper-tantrums when criticized.    

How the ‘common working man’ finds commonality with him, I’ll never understand.  Dave Chappelle articulates this fantastically.

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Trump was born with  billion dollar spoon sticking out of his mouth, having the luxury of never being held accountable for his mistakes.  It's not brain surgery to understand why he has difficulty admitting mistakes and throws temper-tantrums when criticized.    

How the ‘common working man’ finds commonality with him, I’ll never understand.  Dave Chapelle articulates it fantastically.

You worry way too much about him, like waaaayyy too damn much.  

19 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

qaqxoli28qo41.thumb.png.89ab59a3a4d0d2a8f6f88d2f6a225b17.png

Let's get Joe's opinion on this.... <cough>

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

qaqxoli28qo41.thumb.png.89ab59a3a4d0d2a8f6f88d2f6a225b17.png

Let's get Joe's opinion on this.... <cough>

It's classy of you to be rooting for another human being to contract this horrible disease.   You obviously have a lot in common with Dear Leader Trump and his mockery of Mitt Romney going into isolation.

I found this interesting..........MN has two deaths from coronavirus of today. If the deaths were to double every single day it would take 17 days to get to the projected 74000 deaths.

3 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

It's classy of you to be rooting for another human being to contract this horrible disease.   You obviously have a lot in common with Dear Leader Trump and his mockery of Mitt Romney going into isolation.

LOL.....how did you decern that?

NYC problem stems from their Mayor, Health commissioner and other.  I just saw a video on Tucker Carlson show.  Mary Bassett suggest nothing to worry about take the subway, restaurants, everything.  The city is well prepared.  Of course many where saying Trump is a racist for saying it was Chinese flu.  DeBlasio said nothing to worry about the day the NBA shutdown.

9 minutes ago, dlsiouxfan said:

Or perhaps Christine Pelosi?

3 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Addendum: It's up to 9 boys now.

My favorite is to yell "Six Feet!" when I see two people standing close together.

10 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

I found this interesting..........MN has two deaths from coronavirus of today. If the deaths were to double every single day it would take 17 days to get to the projected 74000 deaths.

Cannot be too cautious these days, Oxbow6...if we can all just hunker down “safer at home” until 2027, we’ll be just fine.  

4 minutes ago, Cratter said:

My favorite is to yell "Six Feet!" when I see two people standing close together.

Words rarely yelled due to that scenario in Slope County.

2 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

Screenshot_20200326-172244.png

If you rethought that or had time to analyze that public health strategy, I don't know that you would say quarantine everyone,” Cuomo admitted. “I don't even know that that was the best public health policy. Young people then quarantined with older people was probably not the best public health strategy because the younger people could have been exposing the older people to an infection. “

No one would have ever had such foresight!

On 3/16/2020 at 10:15 PM, Cratter said:

"Guess what kids?

Since you dont have school, you're going to spend the week at Grandmas!"

:whistling:

Yet we still have governors continue to shut more things down.

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic