SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

Make one thread called:

"Let's talk about all the deaths not caused by coronavirus."

Then, people in that thread can mention how the flu is worse.

We will also create a second thread called:

"Let's talk about how coronavirus will kill more Americans than the flu."

People can choose their thread and post in there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Must be having some trouble with the death count not growing as exponentially as some predicted (5G and non 5G related Corona cases of course).  https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/coronavirus-death-toll-americans-are-almost-certainly-dying-of-covid-19-but-being-left-out-of-the-official-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

• Upvote 1

In my alternative health group, radiation and EMF exposure are considered major risks.  Before the USA went under quarantine, I had mentioned to a practitioner that 5G was a major investment idea.  He stated that the world's health would go down sharply then.  They give a special homeopathic solution to cut down the absorbed energy.

Know this is considered quackery by medical people, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

Corona virus existed before Wuhan, but EMF poisoning makes people more susceptible to sickness.

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

In my alternative health group, radiation and EMF exposure are considered major risks.  Before the USA went under quarantine, I had mentioned to a practitioner that 5G was a major investment idea.  He stated that the world's health would go down sharply then.  They give a special homeopathic solution to cut down the absorbed energy.

Know this is considered quackery by every gaddamn sane person with an IQ over 53, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

fyp

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

Must be having some trouble with the death count not growing as exponentially as some predicted (5G and non 5G related Corona cases of course).  https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/coronavirus-death-toll-americans-are-almost-certainly-dying-of-covid-19-but-being-left-out-of-the-official-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

If you have the virus but feel fine, and a 5G tower falls on your head killing you instantly...what’s the determined cause of death?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Know this is considered quackery by medical people, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

Corona virus existed before Wuhan, but EMF poisoning makes people more susceptible to sickness.

Dude... PLEASE stick to science and evidence. We don't need quackery and conspiracy theories on this forum. I said it before, maybe lay off on the Alex Jones and David Icke. Perhaps try reading from more reliable sources. Start with some good scientific papers, or at least a source that upholds the scientific method.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Dude... PLEASE stick to science and evidence. We don't need quackery and conspiracy theories on this forum. I said it before, maybe lay off on the Alex Jones and David Icke. Perhaps try reading from more reliable sources. Start with some good scientific papers, or at least a source that upholds the scientific method.

So you would be a compliant patient for some doctors when they don't have a clue wants wrong, but you swear off alternative methods that have miraculously cured people.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

So you would be a compliant patient for some doctors when they don't have a clue wants wrong, but you swear off alternative methods that have miraculously cured people.

As someone stated here before: What do you call alternative medicine that works?..... Medicine.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

1. Anecdotal evidence is just as good as no evidence.

2. Correlation≠causation

3. I'd just like to ask why there are no respected peer reviewed papers on alternative medicine. If it works, then it isn't alternative.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

1. Anecdotal evidence is just as good as no evidence.

2. Correlation≠causation

3. I'd just like to ask why there are no respected peer reviewed papers on alternative medicine. If it works, then it isn't alternative.

Drug companies only put big money for tests into patentable products.  Everybody but idiots knows this.

Natural products aren't patentable, except if they are systematically modified 

• Downvote 1

3 hours ago, TheFlop said:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-coronavirus-patients-being-treated-with-anti-malarial-drug/

4,000 people in NY being treated with it.  Doctor's starting to believe in it?

Also, the CYDY drug is also moving along well according to the FDA, but it doesn't even kill corona, as the virus is already dead.  Just straightens out the immune system, which has gone bonkers, and eliminates the need for ventilators.

Tissue was already damaged, by EMF, for the CYDY drug to work 

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic