SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

10 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Facts not fear!

It's a FACT that we are two weeks from the peak of the virus. 

One week later: We are two weeks from the peak of the virus.

One week after that: We are two weeks from the peak of the virus.

• Upvote 3

7 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

It's so obvious that you are blatantly illiterate in the word Jubilee and other spiritual things.  Everything is based on Jesus, including the need for the clean spiritual kosher food.  Jubilee is all about returning to what was made for us at creation   These two authors know more about Jubilee than you could possibly imagine.  The Lord had plans laid out, and people like Mark Twain and Donald Trump were part of them at the beginning 

I'm Catholic. I'll stick with that. 

7 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Corny don’t care, corny don’t givashit 

I think expectation management has been poor, because people didn’t have enough info.  CA has been predicting clearing the hump fully by Memorial Day.

8 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

I think it’s a fact that no one really knows.

15 minutes ago, Cratter said:

So what was on the list before?

Was it really just bars and dine in?

Today’s action amends the March 19 executive order that directed the closure of all recreational facilities, health clubs, athletic facilities and theaters, including movie theater and music or entertainment venues, as well as all restaurants, bars, breweries, cafes and similar on-site dining establishments, except for takeout, delivery, curbside, drive-through and off-sale.

19 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Looks like the rollerblade street hockey game is about to start if anyone is interested......

Are you going to stream it on Facebook live?

in all seriousness, being in CA, I almost forgot about the timing of this in ND/Minny- after enduring the long, dark days of winter.  

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

here is a very good article from a Doctor in England.

https://spectator.us/deadly-coronavirus-still-far-clear-covid-19/

I said 70 pages ago that this is an election year with an incumbent who is the most polarizing in the history of our country.  The media is covering it accordingly.  

The topics in the article above have not even been bought about in the U.S.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UND1983 said:

I said 70 pages ago that this is an election year with an incumbent who is the most polarizing in the history of our country.  The media is covering it accordingly.  

The topics in the article above have not even been bought about in the U.S.  

And the media is doing anything it can to defeat Trump.  Damn the facts and reporting.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

Does Bovada have a line on it?

Not yet.......but my money is on whatever the team with 10 year old girl. Terrific skater and her hands are sick.

Not corona sick of course.

North Dakota #s are a bit misleading.  I know of a couple instances where spouses went in together and they will only test 1 and make assumption on other based on the test.  1 has come back negative and the others have been waiting 10 days for results.  

For the week ending 3/21 there were 446 influenza cases reported in ND for that 7 day period.

For the season thru 3/21 reported flu cases in ND are almost double from last season. 12285/6769.

People, just remember. Before any of you blow a gasket because something doesn't look or seem "right" on this forum, it'll never leave these confines. A way to pass time, absolutely, but nothing to get upset or argumentative over.

Be well, be a good friend and family member, and go Sioux.