SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Give me a specific example. I talked to a number of my old HS and college friends over the past week+ that either are nursing home administators or healthcare providers in ND. Not one gave any report of anything like that. Present something factual..........at some point.

All these N95 masks that no one can find were in ample supply at Menards in Fargo as of this past Sunday. 

64898.jpeg

Maybe your connected friends are more worried about their money than understanding their supply chains?

5 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Maybe your connected friends are more worried about their money than understanding their supply chains?

Seriously..... that's your response???

Examples? Facts? Statistics? Something other than your nonsensical drivel that you spew repeatedly please.

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Give me a specific example. I talked to a number of my old HS and college friends over the past week+ that either are nursing home administators or healthcare providers in ND. Not one gave any report of anything like that. Present something factual..........at some point.

All these N95 masks that no one can find were in ample supply at Menards in Fargo as of this past Sunday. 

64898.jpeg

The bigger picture.
Nice clean vehicle! 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Examples? Facts? Statistics? Something other than your nonsensical drivel that you spew repeatedly please.

You're not sharing a statistic or a fact.  You're providing an unattributed anecdote about discussions you had with "well connected friends".   Personally, I have a hard time believing someone who is as well connected as you claim to be would spend as much time on this website as you do.

50 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Sorry but I'm not going to share my source for their own protection.

With that said, please share your source of hospital and nursing home execs that claim they have no shortage of any PPE, meds, and cleaning supplies?

8 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Sorry but I'm not going to share my source for their own protection.

With that said, please share your source of hospital and nursing home execs that claim they have no shortage of any PPE, meds, and cleaning supplies?

Who's fault is it that there aren't suddenly 100x the amount of PPE, meds and cleaning supplies available at every hospital in the U.S.?

3 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

After Burgum’s announcement yesterday to order ND daycares to stay open I expect ND to open back up soon. Thanks a lot brown nose Burgum. You make Trump so happy.

I think the daycares have to be considered separately, so I wouldn’t assume they are an indication of anything else opening.  

If you’re working from home or laid off, you’re probably sitting at home with your kids right now.  

If your job is considered essential during these times, what are your options?   Have the 2 and 4 year old fend for themselves for 8+ hours?  Send them to infect grandma?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Cratter said:

I wouldn't base much on "fatality rate."

The very sick were tested first.

The rate iwill continue to decrease as more people test positive and have mild or little symptoms.

The virus hitting a Washington nursing home early didn't help either.

https://www.thedickinsonpress.com/news/government-and-politics/5018387-Child-care-providers-to-receive-financial-help-through-emergency-grants

The childcare centers can't get milk or bread, but they can get grants to run at full capacity and encourage families to keep bringing in their kids so they can keep getting out to work.

Someone's looking for a pat on the back by the president.

3 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

https://www.thedickinsonpress.com/news/government-and-politics/5018387-Child-care-providers-to-receive-financial-help-through-emergency-grants

The childcare centers can't get milk or bread, but they can get grants to run at full capacity and encourage families to keep bringing in their kids so they can keep getting out to work.

While I understand your concern, what should the nurses, doctors, truckers, power plant workers, and grocery store employees do with their children?

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Who's fault is it that there aren't suddenly 100x the amount of PPE, meds and cleaning supplies available at every hospital in the U.S.?

Completely running out of bleach wipes and not having a bottle of sanitizer to foam in and out of each room doesn't qualify as 100x supply amount.

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Somebody hasn't lost their job or doesn't have kids at home that are affecting his current job that he still has.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Completely running out of bleach wipes and not having a bottle of sanitizer to foam in and out of each room doesn't qualify as 100x supply amount.

whose fault is it they ran out of bleach wipes? I know who gets blamed at my house.....

Just now, UNDBIZ said:

While I understand your concern, what should the nurses and doctors do with their children?

So offer the grant for essential workers - hospitals/nursing homes/grocery stores/even walmart workers.

This legislation was written to encourage everyone to get back out there.

Just now, Redneksioux said:

So offer the grant for essential workers - hospitals/nursing homes/grocery stores/even walmart workers.

This legislation was written to encourage everyone to get back out there.

You're referring to North Dakota legislation??  None of that's been passed in 11 months.