Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

5G Corona (Enter at your own risk)

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, keikla said:

This thread was split 50/50.  Now it's all just politics.  Blah.

Well, the good news is, I stopped referring my illness from last week as the "Chinese Virus" and here we are on Monday morning and I'm feeling 100% better!  :lol: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, keikla said:

This thread was split 50/50.  Now it's all just politics.  Blah.

I know...I liked this thread for awhile....it has spiraled...to the point of end of day cults...

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, the good news is, I stopped referring my illness from last week as the "Chinese Virus" and here we are on Monday morning and I'm feeling 100% better!  :lol: 

At least you stopped referring to it as the "Kung Flu".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, keikla said:

This thread was split 50/50.  Now it's all just politics.  Blah.

Don't forget religion.

giphy.gif

  • Upvote 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, keikla said:

https://www-dispatch-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dispatch.com/news/20200321/ohio-pharmacy-board-restricts-prescriptions-for-experimental-coronavirus-treatment-drugs?template=ampart

Wow.  Ohio State Board of Pharmacy stepping in to dictate dispensing of plaquenil, chloroquine, etc.  Just saw that Texas SBoP also implemented restrictions regarding required diagnosis fields and minimal days supply unless an established patient already taking. 

This is disgusting.  Those doctors should lose their license once this is over, or now if they're aren't serving a purpose in the fight against this virus.

 

Also, in an attempt to get this thread back on track, please don't egg on the crazies.  I don't want to pick and choose where the "crazy" line is, but I believe most here can see it.  There has been some very good info posted here the last couple weeks, and I'd like to keep the thread open if it doesn't devolve too far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

This is disgusting.  Those doctors should lose their license once this is over, or now if they're aren't serving a purpose in the fight against this virus.

 

Also, in an attempt to get this thread back on track, please don't egg on the crazies.  I don't want to pick and choose where the "crazy" line is, but I believe most here can see it.  There has been some very good info posted here the last couple weeks, and I'd like to keep the thread open if it doesn't devolve too far.

Lets get back to daily updates about whether ONE person contracted it....or not.  

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Lets get back to daily updates about whether ONE person contracted it....or not.  

Sure, and the discussion among actual medical professionals on the board was interesting as well....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, geaux_sioux said:

So far my favorite fake news were the posts about Putin releasing something like 500 lions in the streets of Russia to keep people in. 
 

 

I found a video with italian mayors doing PSA's with english subtitles and if the subtitles were accurate at all it was pure gold. 

"Why are you people going outside? You have nowhere to f'ing go!!!"

"I cant stop you from leaving your property? Fine. I'll just arrest you for being on public property then! Idiots.."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I heard a chinese doctor was in cahoots with Putin to spin the committes in favor of the Fighting Hawks name and the logo actually came from a secret red commie lab in Wuhan, next to the biolab, Not the same one.

Apparently the whole thing is an attempt to redirect REA hockey revenue to the soon to be announced lacrosse and rugby teams..... who are taking over the the Alerus.

After the rapture.

 

 

Might as well go with this in this thread now.

The healthcare workers opinions where interesring though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alright Doug we bought some time.

Now let's start to get back to normalcy.

Start with reopening businesses but have then shut down at 10pm.

  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, the good news is, I stopped referring my illness from last week as the "Chinese Virus" and here we are on Monday morning and I'm feeling 100% better!  :lol: 

We’re glad to hear you’re better. Especially with you being just 4 years shy of elderly...  :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cratter said:

Alright Doug we bought some time.

Now let's start to get back to normalcy.

Start with reopening businesses but have then shut down at 10pm.

I wish we could do that, I'm afraid we are going in the other direction based on the back log of tests in ND I've heard about. 

What's strange is why haven't malls and other non essential retailers where people are gathering been shut down? Why did the shutdown apply specifically to restaurants and bars? Not really fair to them to be singled out but allow the malls to stay open.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, petey23 said:

Then they should hook up electricity to their chairs that would send them a jolt everytime they ask a stupid question.

So you want the National power grid to go down ... ;-) 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Leaving religion and belief aside, the Old Testament is quite honestly one of the first public health and civil engineering books. It covers safe food preparation, sanitary services (latrines out of the camps and villages), and safe dealing with human remains. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

I wish we could do that, I'm afraid we are going in the other direction based on the back log of tests in ND I've heard about. 

What's strange is why haven't malls and other non essential retailers where people are gathering been shut down? Why did the shutdown apply specifically to restaurants and bars? Not really fair to them to be singled out but allow the malls to stay open.

West Acres is closed I think.  Not sure about Bismarck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good to see the Senate is going to be part of this crisis solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Good to see the Senate is going to be part of this crisis solution.

So great they have their priorities in order

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...