SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

Here's a piece from 60 Minutes Australia that talks about the origins of corona virus:. Asian Wild animal food markets.  That practice is a direct violation of Old Testament laws and practices.

Also from Australia, is one of the best pastors IMHO.  Steve is multiethnic knows America has a key to the future.

Oh....whats the opposite of a Jubilee year?  We must be in one right now because of Old Testament meat preparation practice violations in East Asia!

Shocker than folks in East Asia aren't following Kosher meat prep.  Pretty confident most butchers in North Dakota don't either.

One part of me thinks you live in a cabin in Idaho, the other part thinks that this is an elaborate ruse and you are enjoying the weird character you've built.

• Upvote 1

One part of me says your so illiterate in spiritual understanding that's there's no hope for you.  But the Lord gives everyone an escape route.

Here Steve prophecies that the Lord will deliver the Corona virus from us April 8th to the 14th.  The National Day of Prayer was delayed for a divine reason.

In ND, most people pray before meals.  Sins are eliminated by prayer.

2 hours ago, TBR said:

There's nothing in the Hannity segment under consideration to support your contention, as any objective observer can see. Indeed, the context of the discussion is whether the threat of the virus is exaggerated. There's zero content at all concerning whether Trump called the virus a hoax.  Hannity explicitly refers to the virus itself as a hoax.

It's a 51 second clip, and Hannity references the media's hysteria at the beginning of his comments, and wraps it up with similar comments about the media's hysteria. And, as mentioned here a million times, Trump referred to the media's reporting regarding the virus, as their latest hoax against him.   I'm sorry you cannot see the connection.  

2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

One part of me says your so illiterate in spiritual understanding that's there's no hope for you.  But the Lord gives everyone an escape route.

Here Steve prophecies that the Lord will deliver the Corona virus from us April 8th to the 14th.  The National Day of Prayer was delayed for a divine reason.

In ND, most people pray before meals.  Sins are eliminated by prayer.

This thread has officially entered the twilight zone.

Here's a sermon from Rodney Howard-Browne, who had a famous laughing ministry of the Holy Spirit.  The congregants used to laugh so much that healings occurred.  Howard loves America so much as he's an immigrant evangelizer from South Africa.  Used to think he was so off until I went to one of his services, and I found it so refreshing and with so much truth.  It's almost like he read my mind through the Holy Spirit.   Now he has a church in Tampa Bay and many affiliates churches in the country.

But here he states another group is using the corona virus for their own evil deeds of world government, the Rockfeller Foundation, which has planned it for years.  Their attempts to elect Hilary, impeach Trump and use Global Warming to scare people didn't work, so they used the Corona virus.  Howard-Browne's ministry is a major backer of Trump's policies and has prayed several times in the White House.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rodney-howard-browne-coronavirus-pandemic-is-a-globalist-plot-to-kill-people-with-vaccines/

This isn't the YouTube sermon, which seems to be gone now.

5 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Here's a sermon from Rodney Howard-Browne, who had a famous laughing ministry of the Holy Spirit.  The congregants used to laugh so much that healings occurred.  Howard loves America so much as he's an immigrant evangelizer from South Africa.  Used to think he was so off until I went to one of his services, and I found it so refreshing and with so much truth.  It's almost like he read my mind through the Holy Spirit.   Now he has a church in Tampa Bay and many affiliates churches in the country.

But here he states another group is using the corona virus for their own evil deeds of world government, the Rockfeller Foundation, which has planned it for years.  Their attempts to elect Hilary, impeach Trump and use Global Warming to scare people didn't work, so they used the Corona virus.  Howard-Browne's ministry is a major backer of Trump's policies and has prayed several times in the White House.

https://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/rodney-howard-browne-coronavirus-pandemic-is-a-globalist-plot-to-kill-people-with-vaccines/

This isn't the YouTube sermon, which seems to be gone now.

Never post again.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, yzerman19 said:

As fluid as this thing is, there is going to be a ton of “fake news” as every comment made on every lead will undoubtably be checked in hindsight.

I’m starting to feel worse about this whole darn thing.  

So far my favorite fake news were the posts about Putin releasing something like 500 lions in the streets of Russia to keep people in. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, keikla said:

This thread was split 50/50.  Now it's all just politics.  Blah.

Well, the good news is, I stopped referring my illness from last week as the "Chinese Virus" and here we are on Monday morning and I'm feeling 100% better!  :lol: 

21 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Well, the good news is, I stopped referring my illness from last week as the "Chinese Virus" and here we are on Monday morning and I'm feeling 100% better!  :lol: 

At least you stopped referring to it as the "Kung Flu".

16 hours ago, keikla said:

https://www-dispatch-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.dispatch.com/news/20200321/ohio-pharmacy-board-restricts-prescriptions-for-experimental-coronavirus-treatment-drugs?template=ampart

Wow.  Ohio State Board of Pharmacy stepping in to dictate dispensing of plaquenil, chloroquine, etc.  Just saw that Texas SBoP also implemented restrictions regarding required diagnosis fields and minimal days supply unless an established patient already taking. 

This is disgusting.  Those doctors should lose their license once this is over, or now if they're aren't serving a purpose in the fight against this virus.

Also, in an attempt to get this thread back on track, please don't egg on the crazies.  I don't want to pick and choose where the "crazy" line is, but I believe most here can see it.  There has been some very good info posted here the last couple weeks, and I'd like to keep the thread open if it doesn't devolve too far.

13 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

This is disgusting.  Those doctors should lose their license once this is over, or now if they're aren't serving a purpose in the fight against this virus.

Also, in an attempt to get this thread back on track, please don't egg on the crazies.  I don't want to pick and choose where the "crazy" line is, but I believe most here can see it.  There has been some very good info posted here the last couple weeks, and I'd like to keep the thread open if it doesn't devolve too far.

Lets get back to daily updates about whether ONE person contracted it....or not.  

• Upvote 2

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic