SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

CNN reports that Russia is handling the coronavirus well...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/21/europe/putin-coronavirus-russia-intl/index.html

...and we’ve officially jumped the shark.

Putin shut down the 2,600 mile border with China on January 30th.  Not long afterward, Trump wants to ban flights to the US from China.  Coincidence?  Get Stetler and Acosta on it!

THIS is CNN.  

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

CNN reports that Russia is handling the coronavirus well...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2020/03/21/europe/putin-coronavirus-russia-intl/index.html

...and we’ve officially jumped the shark.

Putin shut down the 2,600 mile border with China on January 30th.  Not long afterward, Trump wants to ban flights to the US from China.  Coincidence?  Get Stetler and Acosta on it!

THIS is CNN.  

I've read that Russia has very few confirmed covid 19 cases, but has seen an unexplained uptick in pneumonia.....

• Upvote 1

Untreated TDS is dangerous.

The mainstream media wing of the Democratic party has been a joke for quite a bit longer than the last 3 years, but for the first time they have actually been called out for their bull$%!#. More people are now aware that they lack integrity and they generally have an agenda to push or narrative to build in their reporting and much of it is coordinated. 

That said, the country is facing a crisis and this situation created an opportunity to rebuild trust from the American people. They have dug quite a hole for themselves and when given the choice between a ladder and a shovel it appears they have grabbed the shovel and asked for a backhoe.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

From yesterday...

Screenshot_20200322-064747.png

As to his question expect Dr. Schaffner to have a phone call from Fauci in 3...2...

BTW......the state of NY has 46% of all confirmed cases in the US right now.

5 hours ago, petey23 said:

The mainstream media wing of the Democratic party has been a joke for quite a bit longer than the last 3 years, but for the first time they have actually been called out for their bull$%!#. More people are now aware that they lack integrity and they generally have an agenda to push or narrative to build in their reporting and much of it is coordinated. 

That said, the country is facing a crisis and this situation created an opportunity to rebuild trust from the American people. They have dug quite a hole for themselves and when given the choice between a ladder and a shovel it appears they have grabbed the shovel and asked for a backhoe.

You forgot to mention the Deep State, the storm trooper FBI, and those darn black helicopters...

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

Remember when trump was bragging of West Virginia having no infections. This is what was really going on there....

https://apple.news/AYpuZFKrrSfmHh8FLzY-aww

The extent some will go to defend how this has been handled by our government is disturbing. 

You are not addressing how this is being handled at all.  You are grading what Trump says at a press conference.  How is it his fault that WV didn't handle that one person in the best way possible?   

Of course CNN glorifies a single case to make it seem like NOBODY is doing ANYTHING correctly.   

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Redneksioux said:

Remember when trump was bragging of West Virginia having no infections. This is what was really going on there....

https://apple.news/AYpuZFKrrSfmHh8FLzY-aww

The extent some will go to defend how this has been handled by our government is disturbing. 

The plight of the lady and her husband is because their clinic and hospital failed her and her husband. The lack of test kits is no excuse to not know what to do.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, petey23 said:

Are you insinuating that over the course of this pandemic, many people that previously got their news from CNN/MSNBC/etc have switched over to Fox News? Do you have a single link or fact to back up the conclusion of your first paragraph, or are you just making things up? Throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks fella, just like the guy in charge. Nice.

35 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Are you insinuating that over the course of this pandemic, many people that previously got their news from CNN/MSNBC/etc have switched over to Fox News? Do you have a single link or fact to back up the conclusion of your first paragraph, or are you just making things up? Throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks fella, just like the guy in charge. Nice.

Oh, the irony of your last sentence. 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

Throw crap at the wall and hope it sticks fella, just like the guy in charge. Nice.

What’s today’s take on banning flights from China and Europe?  Is it possible we could have MORE cases inside the US had these measures not been taken?  

5 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

What’s today’s take on banning flights from China and Europe?  Is it possible we could have MORE cases inside the US had these measures not been taken?  

I'm glad those flights were stopped. With the right pandemic response team in place, perhaps they would have even been stopped sooner? We'll never know. Red flags were going up inside our intelligence community about this virus long before there was a significant response from the executive branch conveying the seriousness of the situation.

I don't think everything Trump has done in response to the pandemic has been wrong. I disagree with a lot of it - in particular his early messaging of "it's just the flu" "15 cases, zero soon", "keep them on the boat, I like the numbers where they are". This also allowed Fox News to spread similar and dangerous messages that misinformed many of the elderly/compromised that needed to hear the truth sooner.

If he would take a back seat to medical professionals re: messaging and stay in the back room working on the stimulus package and getting ventilator/mask/Rx/etc production ramped up to "wartime" levels, I'd give him a high five when this is all done and be glad we made it through. 

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I'm glad those flights were stopped. With the right pandemic response team in place, perhaps they would have even been stopped sooner? We'll never know. Red flags were going up inside our intelligence community about this virus long before there was a significant response from the executive branch conveying the seriousness of the situation.

I don't think everything Trump has done in response to the pandemic has been wrong. I disagree with a lot of it - in particular his early messaging of "it's just the flu" "15 cases, zero soon", "keep them on the boat, I like the numbers where they are". This also allowed Fox News to spread similar and dangerous messages that misinformed many of the elderly/compromised that needed to hear the truth sooner.

If he would take a back seat to medical professionals re: messaging and stay in the back room working on the stimulus package and getting ventilator/mask/Rx/etc production ramped up to "wartime" levels, I'd give him a high five when this is all done and be glad we made it through. 

Who is the right pandemic team.

please name each one you would replace and by whom would you replace them with

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

I'm glad those flights were stopped. With the right pandemic response team in place, perhaps they would have even been stopped sooner? 

Hold up for a second...these moves were called xenophobic by Joe Biden, Democrats, and the news media...now you’re suggesting that it’s Trump’s fault because the “right” team would have resulted in the flights being stopped even SOONER?  

My head is literally whirling from the left wing spin cycle...

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

You don’t think that’s essentially what he’s doing?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, Kermit's Luck said:

6 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Hold up for a second...these moves were called xenophobic by Joe Biden, Democrats, and the news media...now you’re suggesting that it’s Trump’s fault because his “wrong” team would have resulted in the flights being stopped even SOONER?  

My head is literally whirling from the left wing spin cycle...

Not to mention the World Health Organization OPPOSED the travel restrictions from china.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1