SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

13 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

how have they classified this then...hoax or hate crime or not sure yet...was it the part of the pull down for the door?  any cameras around? didn't know the fbi was involved

FBI was involved because the Don Lemons in the media screamed "hate crime" immediately .

CNN reported the noose has been in his garage since 2019.  Nothing like the media chasing to make a "race" story out of nothing.

Similar to the black man that hung himself from a tree in LA........"lynching" was the drumbeat right away until of course suicide was ruled the cause of death.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

CNN reported the noose has been in his garage since 2019.  Nothing like the media chasing to make a "race" story out of nothing.

Similar to the black man that hung himself from a tree in LA........"lynching" was the drumbeat right away until of course suicide was ruled the cause of death.

Anyone else see a pattern here?

most evil devil in america

1 hour ago, UND1983 said:

I heard about that broke-off garage rope...I mean noose.  

Looks like people's sarcasm detectors are broken.  My 'oh wait' comment was obviously in reference to NASCAR finally getting with the program and banning the Confederate Flag because it's racist and all.  ANd good for NASCAR for supporting a driver who is all in with BLM.  Suck it rednecks.     

But hey, if you guys are fine with Confederate flags and statues everywhere.  Go nuts.  They certainly make their presence at Trump rallies.   But whatever, I can't prohibit people from bringing up the rear of society.  

How's that wall at the border going?    

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like people's sarcasm detectors are broken.  My 'oh wait' comment was obviously in reference to NASCAR finally getting with the program and banning the Confederate Flag because it's racist and all.  Good for NASCAR for supporting a driver who is all in with BLM.  Suck it rednecks.     

But hey, if you guys are fine with Confederate flags and statues everywhere.  Go nuts.  They certainly make their presence at Trump rallies.   I can't prohibit people from bringing up the rear of society.  

how does one go "all in with BLM" what does that even mean?

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like people's sarcasm detectors are broken.  My 'oh wait' comment was obviously in reference to NASCAR finally getting with the program and banning the Confederate Flag because it's racist and all.  Good for NASCAR for supporting a driver who is all in with BLM.  Suck it rednecks.     

But hey, if you guys are fine with Confederate flags and statues everywhere.  Go nuts.  They certainly make their presence at Trump rallies.   I can't prohibit people from bringing up the rear of society.  

Was just lumping it in with the redneck Nascar comments because it applied.  Remember,  it was speculated that a Trump loving KKK Confederate placed the "noose" in his garage.

1 hour ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Looks like people's sarcasm detectors are broken.  My 'oh wait' comment was obviously in reference to NASCAR finally getting with the program and banning the Confederate Flag because it's racist and all.  ANd good for NASCAR for supporting a driver who is all in with BLM.  Suck it rednecks.     

But hey, if you guys are fine with Confederate flags and statues everywhere.  Go nuts.  They certainly make their presence at Trump rallies.   But whatever, I can't prohibit people from bringing up the rear of society.  

Rough day for you. You can always try again tomorrow.

3 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Was just lumping it in with the redneck Nascar comments because it applied.  Remember,  it was speculated that a Trump loving KKK Confederate placed the "noose" in his garage.

Speaking of BLM and KKK ideology,

In light all the vitriol conservatives have for Antifa and BLM since this ordeal began, how ironic that a Right-Wing group is charged with the most serious  crimes......murdering police officers, terrorism, making explosives.       *crickets*  *crickets*  *crickets* 

https://www.cnet.com/news/how-boogaloo-members-used-facebook-to-plot-an-alleged-murder/

1 hour ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

how does one go "all in with BLM" what does that even mean?

If you look at BLM website, the first thing listed to accomplish is to abolish all police. 
Also they support a criminal like Michael brown and hold him up as a hero. You know, the guy who broke multiple laws, attacked and punched a police officer while trying to grab his gun, and then moments later stupidly charged the police officer.  The group cheers for dead whites and dead cops. But apparently UNDlaw80 is on board with that. 

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

If you look at BLM website, the first thing listed to accomplish is to abolish all police. 
Also they support a criminal like Michael brown and hold him up as a hero. You know, the guy who broke multiple laws, attacked and punched a police officer while trying to grab his gun, and then moments later stupidly charged the police officer.  The group cheers for dead whites and dead cops. But apparently UNDlaw80 is on board with that. 

Did you graduate from the Jefferson Davis school of comprehension?  BLM doesn't want to abolish police.  They want to re-allocate a % of their funds to social programs to alleviate the issues that cause violence (see BLM co-founder's interview below).  Good for them, heavy investment in police will only quell the symptom, not the disease.

And nobody wants dead cops.   Errr..  unless it’s the racist cop murderer group I posted earlier.  But I understand why the Right-wing doesn't like to mention them, they're good for business with their firearms and Dont Tread on Me flags at Open Up America Rallies. 

"Git-R-Done!"

https://www.axios.com/defund-police-black-lives-matter-7007efac-0b24-44e2-a45c-c7f180c17b2e.html

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Did you graduate from the Jefferson David school of comprehension?  BLM doesn't want to abolish police.  They want to re-allocate a % of their funds to social programs to alleviate the issues that cause violence (see BLM co-founder's interview below).  Good for them, heavy investment in police will only quell the symptom, not the disease.

And nobody wants dead cops.   Errr..  unless it’s the racist cop murderer group I posted earlier.  But I understand why the Right-wing tends to keep them on the low, they're good for  business with their guns and Dont Tread on Me flags at Open Up America Rallies. 

"Git-R-Done!"

https://www.axios.com/defund-police-black-lives-matter-7007efac-0b24-44e2-a45c-c7f180c17b2e.html

What are your thoughts on reparations for African-Americans?  Yay or nay?

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

What are your thoughts on reparations for African-Americans?  Yay or nay?

I morally agree with the idea, to some extent.  But there's no way on God's green earth to rationally implement that.  So nay.  

10 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I morally agree with the idea, to some extent.  But there's no way on God's green earth to rationally implement that.  So nay.  

Wrong! In this day and age now you are what you say you are... So if everyone wanted to identify as black then everyone can pay an extra 200 dollars in federal taxes and everyone that claims to be black gets 200 dollars back it's a zero sum game but everyone feels good about fixing past injuries

9 minutes ago, SIOUXFAN97 said:

Wrong! In this day and age now you are what you say you are... So if everyone wanted to identify as black then everyone can pay an extra 200 dollars in federal taxes and everyone that claims to be black gets 200 dollars back it's a zero sum game but everyone feels good about fixing past injuries

Ha!  That actually reminds me of an Dave Chappelle joke.    :lol:

37 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Did you graduate from the Jefferson Davis school of comprehension?  BLM doesn't want to abolish police.  They want to re-allocate a % of their funds to social programs to alleviate the issues that cause violence (see BLM co-founder's interview below).  Good for them, heavy investment in police will only quell the symptom, not the disease.

And nobody wants dead cops.   Errr..  unless it’s the racist cop murderer group I posted earlier.  But I understand why the Right-wing doesn't like to mention them, they're good for business with their firearms and Dont Tread on Me flags at Open Up America Rallies. 

"Git-R-Done!"

Why was Michael brown’s life more valuable than the life of the cop he attacked?

You are so naive. Carry on in your delusional fantasy world. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Cratter said:

What does it mean when the BLM website says they want to disrupt Western style nuclear family structures?

This country's current concept of nuclear family (or household) is man, wife, child.   This culturally derives from Europe.   BLM is advocating that traditional American structure not be limited to 'Western style structure'.  They perceive it as a narrow interpretation of what a family is

Unlike Europe, the African nuclear family typically includes extended family members; grandparents, uncles/aunts providing an extra safety net for kids.  Basically it's the “it takes a village” ethos.   Then there’s the whole same-sex marriage thing. 

7 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

This country's current concept of nuclear family (or household) is man, wife, child.   This culturally derives from Europe.   BLM is advocating that traditional American structure not be limited to 'Western style structure'.  They perceive it as a narrow interpretation of what a family is

Unlike Europe, the African nuclear family typically includes extended family members; grandparents, uncles/aunts providing an extra safety net for kids.  Basically it's the “it takes a village” ethos.   Then there’s the whole same-sex marriage thing. 

Lol.  I’m not aware of any laws that have ever restricted extended family members living arrangements. How’s that plan been working out in the black community?

15 hours ago, Oxbow6 said:

FBI was involved because the Don Lemons in the media screamed "hate crime" immediately .

The FBI was involved because those in charge of NASCAR weren't idiots and knew that an internal invesetigation puts them in a no win situation regardless of what they found. Either it gets labeled as a cover-up or them ignoring social issues no matter what the facts ended up showing. Turned out being an unfortuante coincidence but the sad thing was, based on reactions from a subset of fans and even a driver to the ban of the Confederate flag at events, the plausibility the indcident being accurate was completely within reach.

19 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

The FBI was involved because those in charge of NASCAR weren't idiots and knew that an internal invesetigation puts them in a no win situation regardless of what they found. Either it gets labeled as a cover-up or them ignoring social issues no matter what the facts ended up showing. Turned out being an unfortuante coincidence but the sad thing was, based on reactions from a subset of fans and even a driver to the ban of the Confederate flag at events, the plausibility the indcident being accurate was completely within reach.

Nope no coincidence, it was a noose.  Bubba told Don flat out, it was a noose.  Totally within reach that a racist act was committed.  

19 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

Nope no coincidence, it was a noose.  Bubba told Don flat out, it was a noose.  Totally within reach that a racist act was committed.  

I mean, the FBI investigation confirmed the rope was tied as a noose and that was the only garage to have its pull rope tied in that fashion. So yeah, I'd call it an unfortunate coincidence it had been that way since last year and Wallace was assigned that garage, especially considering the timing with him helping push for the Confederate flag to be banned at events.

But Wallace isn't the one who reported it and NASCAR took the steps because they didn't want to take the blowback on being responsible for the investigation.

2 minutes ago, jdub27 said:

I mean, the FBI investigation confirmed the rope was tied as a noose and that was the only garage to have its pull rope tied in that fashion. So yeah, I'd call it an unfortunate coincidence it had been that way since last year and Wallace was assigned that garage, especially considering the timing with him helping push for the Confederate flag to be banned at events.

But Wallace isn't the one who reported it and NASCAR took the steps because they didn't want to take the blowback on being responsible for the investigation.

That means somebody inside NASCAR that assigns garages is a racist.  

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic