SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

36 minutes ago, Nodak78 said:

Depends where you live. Western ND.  Most HS grads worse OJT in the oil field can start about 80-90k/year.  Housing about 280k to 300k.  

I get that, why I said major urban centers.  

53 minutes ago, keikla said:

I know we're kind of past covid, but I thought this was an interesting read.

https://elemental.medium.com/coronavirus-may-be-a-blood-vessel-disease-which-explains-everything-2c4032481ab2

It was asked earlier by someone and and I haven’t seen anyone respond, are you (or any other medical professional here) familiar with leronlimab?  Any thoughts on that as a treatment?

1 hour ago, Walsh Hall said:

Go to the courthouse and ask a judge (or ask one that posts here).  I‘m sorry you don’t understand the legal system and the legal steps in an eviction, but you are unequivocally wrong in your statement.

There is a difference between serving and filing a legal action.  Just because something is served doesn’t mean the court system is involved in anything yet.  Sheriffs don’t show up to remove a tenant until after they are served a 3 day, after they are served a complaint, after the eviction hearing is done in which tenant is provided time to move, and after a writ of execution is issued days later directing the sheriff to remove a tenant (which rarely happens).

Troll. ND evictions are processed as normal now, true, but that is not what we are talking about so don't construe the conversation to imply such. I understand the legal process. I have posted seven official sources that show legal circumstances are now different and that you are wrong about your assumptions for the currently existing nationwide eviction bans. Corroborated by POTUS Trump, Fox News, and legal references. You have provided nothing but "trust my word on this", if you had any proof eviction ban states are evicting for economic hardship cases, you'd be able to share it by now. 

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/emergency-bans-on-evictions-and-other-tenant-protections-related-to-coronavirus.html

Minnesota

CtHuCil.png
Oregon
MMfeq7k.png
Colorado
 jWaAuWK.png

Florida
8YWf3j7.png

39 minutes ago, dynato said:

Troll. ND evictions are processed as normal now, true, but that is not what we are talking about so don't construe the conversation to imply such. I understand the legal process. I have posted seven official sources that show legal circumstances are now different and that you are wrong about your assumptions for the currently existing nationwide eviction bans. Corroborated by POTUS Trump, Fox News, and legal references. You have provided nothing but "trust my word on this", if you had any proof eviction ban states are evicting for economic hardship cases, you'd be able to share it by now. 

https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/emergency-bans-on-evictions-and-other-tenant-protections-related-to-coronavirus.html

Minnesota

CtHuCil.png
Oregon
MMfeq7k.png
Colorado
 jWaAuWK.png

Florida
8YWf3j7.png

You are utterly clueless on this subject because you are completely clueless on the legal procedures involved (which is probably a good thing). FILING and SERVING and two completely separate acts.  Under the bans you can’t FILE or actually evict someone.   That is TOTALLY different than SERVING someone, which still continued under the bans.

1 hour ago, keikla said:

Will you please share the source for those numbers?

Was on CNBC yesterday in regard to the unemployment claims and the difficulty businesses are having in hiring folks because they are receiving way more by not working.   There is a proposal to pay those that go back to work $450/week on top of their wage to help make up the difference between their working wage and the unemployment they are receiving.

KARE 11 reporting 86% of arrests in the Minneapolis riots have Minneapolis or the metro area listed as their addresses.

Kind of pokes holes in Frey's theory that white supremacists, organized crime and outside agitators are behind all this.

How the **** did he and Walz ever get elected? This is like watching "Dumb and Dumber".

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

3 hours ago, keikla said:

I don't know anyone who has tried it for covid.  It doesn't get much debate, whether that be from unavailability or otherwise.  There are other meds that are CCR5 antagonists, and I haven't really heard much debate about any of them either.

There is anecdotal data that Leronlimab may be very effective as a treatment.  There are double blind studies going on right now and I would assume the results will be known sometime in the next month or so. 

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-promising-drug-for-the-treatment-of-severe-lung-inflammation-in-covid-19-patients-montefiore-einstein-scientists-lead-two-trials-of-leronlimab-301063687.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lbA4zlrguc

3 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

KARE 11 reporting 86% of arrests in the Minneapolis riots have Minneapolis or the metro area listed as their addresses.

Kind of pokes holes in Frey's theory that white supremacists, organized crime and outside agitators are behind all this.

How the **** did he and Walz ever get elected? This is like watching "Dumb and Dumber".

Where are all those gopher fans that always deride people living in North Dakota when they lose in sports?  You couldn’t pay me enough to live in a place where people take disgusting criminal acts by those that are supposed to serve the community as an opportunity to destroy and loot.  I just pray that type of person and behavior stay far away from North Dakota. 

9 minutes ago, tnt said:

Where are all those gopher fans that always deride people living in North Dakota when they lose in sports?  You couldn’t pay me enough to live in a place where people take disgusting criminal acts by those that are supposed to serve the community as an opportunity to destroy and loot.  I just pray that type of person and behavior stay far away from North Dakota. 

FPD just declared the protesting in downtown Fargo an unlawful assembly. Getting a little on the edge there.

6 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

FPD just declared the protesting in downtown Fargo an unlawful assembly. Getting a little on the edge there.

Scare situation.  Just takes one stupid move by a protester or officer.  After 8 hours of “protesting” its time to go home.  Nerves have to be getting to a breaking point.

1 minute ago, Walsh Hall said:

Scare situation.  Just takes one stupid move by a protester or officer.  After 8 hours of “protesting” its time to go home.  Nerves have to be getting to a breaking point.

FPD needs do whatever they need to do. Fargo isn't Minneapolis. 

4 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

FPD needs do whatever they need to do. Fargo isn't Minneapolis. 

Sometimes it seems like they want to be, but I have no idea why. Heaven forbid radical protesting starts in Grand Forks, as Mayor Brown would assign the head of city streets to monitor it.

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Makes me want to head downtown Fargo tonight and knock some heads

Agree with protest - disagree with violence 

That is what they want, someone to react to their taunting.  I was very impressed with many of the enforcement agencies across the country in the face of taunts right in front of their face designed to get them to react in a negative way.  They want people to bite to give more fodder.

2 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Professional protesters piss me off - be it in Minneapolis or pipeline

Well the chaos in Fargo is mostly from paid anarchists.

Buses sitting in the Kmart parking lot brought them here.

JL Beers looted......

Oh....and the organizer of this "peaceful protest" is running for the city commission. 

9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Well the chaos in Fargo is mostly from paid anarchists.

Buses sitting in the Kmart parking lot brought them here.

JL Beers looted......

Oh....and the organizer of this "peaceful protest" is running for the city commission. 

Fargo deserves this, it is what you get when you elect radical liberals. Maybe this will open some eyes. Funny thing is at the core of all of this it is white liberals that have kept the black man oppressed......

28 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Got my entertainment for the night. Watching KX4 broadcast the Fargo riots.

One guy just put a bat down his pants.

Isn't that a normal Saturday Night in Fargo?*

*That was a softball Cratter, had to knock it out of the park 

• Upvote 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic