SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

5G Corona (Enter at your own risk)

14 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

When this is all said and done, the Market and our economy will come back stronger than ever.  It's all gonna be ok.

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.  I am watching Amazon's stock price and am probably going to jump on it if it approaches 1200.  This is an opportunity to buy and hold long term right now.

ETA:  1200 is about 40% off of AMZN high of about 2100 a month ago.

Duke and Kansas is not going to the NCAA tournament if one is played....

You know what's coming next. 

14 minutes ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

When this is all said and done, the Market and our economy will come back stronger than ever.  It's all gonna be ok.

A lot of businesses (and universities) will never reopen after they "temporarily" close.  They were financially strapped before this.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

Yeah, I'm not sure about that.  I am watching Amazon's stock price and am probably going to jump on it if it approaches 1200.  This is an opportunity to buy and hold long term right now.

No use buying the stock if you don’t believe the market will recover. ;)

• Upvote 2

Here's some news regarding refunds. 

35 minutes ago, Siouxphan27 said:

How can we have hundreds of thousands of people still flying all over the country..... yet a gathering of under 200 people to have a hockey or basketball game is not allowed?

I’m sitting in Denver International Airport right now and I’ve never seen this place so underpopulated. There are a lot of people who are NOT flying. 

I wouldn’t be, but I’m on my way to work. 

8 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

A lot of businesses (and universities) will never reopen after they "temporarily" close.  They were financially strapped before this.

There's a lot of truth to this. Airlines are going to bankrupt like crazy.  There will be a domino effect of companies falling.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, mikejm said:

I’m sitting in Denver International Airport right now and I’ve never seen this place so underpopulated. There are a lot of people who are NOT flying. 

I wouldn’t be, but I’m on my way to work. 

Friend was in Atlanta Tuesday. Took 3 minutes for bag check and clear TSA. (Normal line not precheck). 

6 minutes ago, Yote 53 said:

There's a lot of truth to this. Airlines are going to bankrupt like crazy.  There will be a domino effect of companies falling.

Time to buy the big airliners who will acquire them.

2 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

This crisis just created another level of new government dependence.

Let the global propaganda begin! China leadership now accusing the U.S. of purposely planting the virus as some sort of biological military weapon. 

As it becomes more and more likely that the season is over....I am sad. :(

I can understand but still feel bad for all student-athletes. We will look back on this season and think what if.

3 minutes ago, Sodbuster said:

Well......it was a nice hockey season while it lasted.

Agreed, I'm still hoping they can play the NCAA tourney, but if they don't, I get it.

5 minutes ago, Godsmack said:

Let the global propaganda begin! China leadership now accusing the U.S. of purposely planting the virus as some sort of biological military weapon. 

Its equally likely that the University of Michigan started this as a way to keep UND from tying them with 9 NCAA hockey championships.

• Upvote 1

Did not take long for the media experts and pundits to jump on Medicare for All and universal income now that the economy is in distress.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Did they cancel spring break?

Yes.  It's just called Break now.  Go directly home and live out your last squares of toilet paper in panic behind closed doors.   

• Upvote 2

The bigger question now is, when will they cancel work-with pay???

8 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Did not take long for the media experts and pundits to jump on Medicare for All and universal income now that the economy is in distress.

Never let a disaster go to waste!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2