SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

They aren’t trying to stop it.  They are trying to slow it down.  And unfortunately social distancing, along with hand washing are row of the primary ways to accomplish this.

Well yes maybe I should have worded it "stop this from spreading so fast." 

2 minutes ago, nodakgirl93 said:

Well yes maybe I should have worded it "stop this from spreading so fast." 

Yup, canceling these events will slow it down.  As an aside, a person May want to consider calling grandpa and grandma as opposed to visiting in person.  Same with that friend who’s in the hospital.

27 minutes ago, mn_sioux said:

Do any of you remember this and how did we and the media react to it?

Starting spring of 2009, H1N1 infected about 100 million Americans, killing about 75,000 and sending 936,000 to the hospital, according to CDC estimates.  

Quit with these lies, we are all doomed and going to die from Coronavirus, we might a well just stay home for months to be safe.....

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, Big Green said:

As much as I want #9.  This would make me puke if it was won this way.

While that’s not the way I would want to win the title I would still take it.  It’s not as though they didn’t earn it.  They would have earned it through the body of work for an entire season.  It would be hard to argue not to give it to them since they are #1 in the pairwise by a considerable margin. 

7 minutes ago, rochsioux said:

While that’s not the way I would want to win the title I would still take it.  It’s not as though they didn’t earn it.  They would have earned it through the body of work for an entire season.  It would be hard to argue not to give it to them since they are #1 in the pairwise by a considerable margin. 

Also Guch for Hobey!

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic