SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

42 minutes ago, keikla said:

We also currently have the resources to treat every patient who needs it.  That may or may not be the case as this progresses.  Not saying it will lead to 700k, but it may end up playing a factor, as it is in Italy.

The secondary issues from this crisis coupled with the hysteria are hitting the healthcare systems as well. ERs, Urgent Care and Walk-in clinics are having to deal with an increase in patients with mental health issues....... increased anxiety and depression, alcohol and drug intoxications, and suicidal inclinations not to mention those who think they just might be sick. This is far from a single pronged issue.

6 minutes ago, SiouxBoys said:

Thanks. Girlfriend wanted to join me but I told her we just can't take the risk. 

I think I will be safe and stay home this weekend and watch hockey and basketball. I will however risk life and limb and play hockey Sunday. 

On 3/10/2020 at 2:27 PM, Siouxperfan7 said:

So basically, if you are under 60 with no underlying health conditions, chances are you are going to be just fine. 

virus1.png

virus2.png

Yes, but you are just as capable of spreading it to numerous other people including those over 60 and with weaker immune systems.

No fans allowed at UND hockey games this weekend with CC

GF Herald

UND might not play a hockey game in front of fans for the rest of the season.

Due to the coronavirus outbreak, no fans will be allowed at UND's first-round National Collegiate Hockey Conference playoff series against Colorado College this weekend.

The NCHC has not yet barred fans from attending the NCHC Frozen Faceoff next weekend in St. Paul's Xcel Energy Center, but that decision could come later on.

"Following the lead of the NCAA, best practices of others, and at the recommendation of local and state health officials regarding COVID-19, the NCHC and its member institutions have decided that the four NCHC Quarterfinal Series this weekend (March 13-15) will be closed to the public. Attendance will be restricted to only student-athletes, coaches, event and team staff, credentialed media and student-athlete family members," the league announced in a statement.