SiouxSports.com Forum
jk

5G Corona (Enter at your own risk)

Yeah the mods are getting worse that bozoville....... I’ll just go on over to other sites I guess. Nodakangler.com let’s people freely speak their mind

• Upvote 1

Or maybe the mods could deal more with the 2-3 members that can't debate with logic and instead go on over-emotional rants instead. 

• Upvote 4

Make one thread called:

"Let's talk about all the deaths not caused by coronavirus."

Then, people in that thread can mention how the flu is worse.

We will also create a second thread called:

"Let's talk about how coronavirus will kill more Americans than the flu."

People can choose their thread and post in there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Montana is still waiting for consistent 4G

39 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Montana is still waiting for consistent 4G

My sister and family are on the 1/2G network in Fairfield.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

My sister and family are on the 1/2G network in Fairfield.  

The Original Gigsters. 

• Upvote 1

In my alternative health group, radiation and EMF exposure are considered major risks.  Before the USA went under quarantine, I had mentioned to a practitioner that 5G was a major investment idea.  He stated that the world's health would go down sharply then.  They give a special homeopathic solution to cut down the absorbed energy.

Know this is considered quackery by medical people, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

Corona virus existed before Wuhan, but EMF poisoning makes people more susceptible to sickness.

• Downvote 1

29 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

In my alternative health group, radiation and EMF exposure are considered major risks.  Before the USA went under quarantine, I had mentioned to a practitioner that 5G was a major investment idea.  He stated that the world's health would go down sharply then.  They give a special homeopathic solution to cut down the absorbed energy.

Know this is considered quackery by every gaddamn sane person with an IQ over 53, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

fyp

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

fyp

Doctors are shocked I am still living, but of course I'm the dumb one.

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, SiouxVolley said:

, but of course I'm the dumb one.

Finally a claim of your's that can be considered to have actually come to fruition.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TheFlop said:

Must be having some trouble with the death count not growing as exponentially as some predicted (5G and non 5G related Corona cases of course).  https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/coronavirus-death-toll-americans-are-almost-certainly-dying-of-covid-19-but-being-left-out-of-the-official-count/2020/04/05/71d67982-747e-11ea-87da-77a8136c1a6d_story.html

If you have the virus but feel fine, and a 5G tower falls on your head killing you instantly...what’s the determined cause of death?

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Siouxphan27 said:

If you have the virus but feel fine, and a 5G tower falls on your head killing you instantly...what’s the determined cause of death?

CoViD-19

Because I would be blamed for not having been home bound during this pandemic.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

Know this is considered quackery by medical people, but they have cured people that doctors said we're a lost cause.

Corona virus existed before Wuhan, but EMF poisoning makes people more susceptible to sickness.

Dude... PLEASE stick to science and evidence. We don't need quackery and conspiracy theories on this forum. I said it before, maybe lay off on the Alex Jones and David Icke. Perhaps try reading from more reliable sources. Start with some good scientific papers, or at least a source that upholds the scientific method.

• Upvote 3

16 minutes ago, FGHTNSX Hawkey14 said:

Dude... PLEASE stick to science and evidence. We don't need quackery and conspiracy theories on this forum. I said it before, maybe lay off on the Alex Jones and David Icke. Perhaps try reading from more reliable sources. Start with some good scientific papers, or at least a source that upholds the scientific method.

So you would be a compliant patient for some doctors when they don't have a clue wants wrong, but you swear off alternative methods that have miraculously cured people.

• Downvote 1

1 hour ago, SiouxVolley said:

So you would be a compliant patient for some doctors when they don't have a clue wants wrong, but you swear off alternative methods that have miraculously cured people.

As someone stated here before: What do you call alternative medicine that works?..... Medicine.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, SiouxVolley said:

1. Anecdotal evidence is just as good as no evidence.

2. Correlation≠causation

3. I'd just like to ask why there are no respected peer reviewed papers on alternative medicine. If it works, then it isn't alternative.

• Upvote 1