SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

jk

2 hours ago, Redneksioux said:

Why did it take so long? What a waste of time!

Politics, self-interest coupled with a lack of empathy.      

As someone with numerous family members in the healthcare industry, it hits home for me.  Trash is exactly how our government has treated our first responders.      

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Redneksioux said:

You know as well as anyone else that the medical supply shortage is nationwide and worldwide. Why else is trump asking South Korea for help?

Honestly, I haven’t heard about any significant shortage in CA at the moment...and I would hear directly.  Projections for possibly...hence the production ramp up. AND not every person in care delivery needs full Coronavirus gear...

this has become so political, everybody has their wants, needs and wishlists...

im not watching any “news” media. It’s all complete garbage.  Absolute and complete.

Oh, and we have the most advanced healthcare on the planet.  We don’t stock up with tons of bio hazard gear, because we are the first world.

• Upvote 4

49 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

As someone with numerous family members in the healthcare industry, it hits home for me.  Trash is exactly how our government has treated our first responders.      

de Blasio disputes this claim...

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2020/03/27/mayor-de-blasio-denies-protective-gear-shortage-for-health-care-workers/amp/

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

When I see a pic like that my first thought is staged for humor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, UNDlaw80 said:

11 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

When I see a pic like that my first thought is staged for humor.

Is the guy in the middle Jussie Smollett?

On 3/23/2020 at 12:09 AM, JohnboyND7 said:

Oh....whats the opposite of a Jubilee year?  We must be in one right now because of Old Testament meat preparation practice violations in East Asia!

Shocker than folks in East Asia aren't following Kosher meat prep.  Pretty confident most butchers in North Dakota don't either.

One part of me thinks you live in a cabin in Idaho, the other part thinks that this is an elaborate ruse and you are enjoying the weird character you've built.

It's so obvious that you are blatantly illiterate in the word Jubilee and other spiritual things.  Everything is based on Jesus, including the need for the clean spiritual kosher food.  Jubilee is all about returning to what was made for us at creation   These two authors know more about Jubilee than you could possibly imagine.  The Lord had plans laid out, and people like Mark Twain and Donald Trump were part of them at the beginning 

8 hours ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Dorm parking lots pretty empty this afternoon. Photo from parking lot of dorms to west. Walsh/Squires lot had about 15 cars.

IMG_20200327_150141079.jpg

66840.jpeg

• Upvote 2

25 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Small sample size, community spread starting to take over?

ND Coronavirus Age Group graph, ages 0-9 at 1, ages 10-19 at 1, ages 20-29 at 10, ages 30-39 at 10, ages 40-49 at 4, ages 50-59 at 8, ages 60-69 at 8, ages 70-79 at 7, ages 80+ at 3. 25 are male and 27 are female

Neighborhood street rollerblade hockey game was up to 13 kids last evening as I walked by. Some parents sitting on dropped tailgates in driveways watching and tipping a couple back. Car traffic was significantly up yesterday with people on the go. Sidewalks/walking paths were packed with runners, bikers and walkers last evening. Weather was beautiful.....50 sun with light winds. Going to be harder for people to sit in their homes after going through winter which started before Halloween.

Good news Red to crest next week around 30'. Tough to toss sandbags 6' apart.

The sample size is small because those are the actual numbers. ND is 49th in cases. Just above SD.

On 3/26/2020 at 8:33 PM, Cratter said:

Most governors "honest assessment" has the peak in the middle of April.

Yesterday:

Governor Burgum says they’re working to expand hospital capacity in North Dakota. He says they currently expect the peak is still 2 to 3 weeks out in North Dakota.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.kxnet.com/news/top-stories/no-lockdown-order-for-north-dakota/amp/

33 minutes ago, UNDBIZ said:

"Trinity Health says 40 staff members are currently under 14-day quarantine after being exposed to a patient that tested positive for COVID-19."

https://www.kfyrtv.com/content/news/40-Trinity-employees-under-self-quarantine-after-COVID-19-exposure-569175001.html

Was there no ppe? Or did the test take a week so 40 staffers come in contact with the patient? Or a combination of both?

Now that’s corny!

• Like 1

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic