SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

4 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Keeps the defense off guard?  That's not how it works in law.  The defense has access to everything Rudy brings into court. Everybody sees the same cards.   He's not throwing anybody off.  

Rudy's main objective is to sway public opinion.   Unfortunately you people are too stupid to realize this.   

And you wonder why people think you’re an asshole?

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3
  • Replies 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Keeps the defense off guard?  That's not how it works in law.  The defense has access to everything Rudy brings into court. Everybody sees the same cards.   He's not throwing anybody off.  

Rudy's main objective is to sway public opinion.   Unfortunately you people are too stupid to realize this.   

You're such a pompous ass.

• Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

I'm sorry you are being disingenuous.  All the cases you have said were dismissed were not brought by Rudy and the rest.  But individuals.  The real stuff starts next week.  

• Upvote 2

This is what the Supremes will be discussing come December.  

As such, they are calling for mail-in ballots that they allege do not meet “Constitutional requirements” to not be certified and for only “legal votes” to be certified or for the Pennsylvania General Assembly to choose the electors and compensate the legal costs of the plaintiffs.

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2020/11/21/mail-in-voting-legal-challenge-pennsylvania/

• Upvote 1

Doesn't necessarily belong here, but I'm happy they let the girls volleyball tournament happen.  I've been watching a bit with my daughter and she actually asked me to watch it tonight.  Her green team (West Fargo) needs to pick it up here.  

#gopackgo :lol:

• Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

The CIA and FBI have never been the friend of the American citizen.
J. Edgar Hoover used the FBI as his own personal secret police force against American citizens.

Strongly disagree.  BTW... Hoover died in 1973.  

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Nodak78 said:

I'm sorry you are being disingenuous.  All the cases you have said were dismissed were not brought by Rudy and the rest.  But individuals.  The real stuff starts next week.  

Very good, lawyers represent clients.  The same will occur next week when/if Trump’s team bring new 'evidence' to court for the 4,564th time.  They will be representing either the President or individuals.  

Does not Trump and his team using every avenue of the law to overturn results set alarm bells off?  Especially when they're taking cases so frivolous they're getting repeatedly laughed out of court?  This is like nothing we've seen in modern history.  Why is 'FRAUD' always around the corner despite repeatedly getting smacked down over it?   "But, but, but, the next one will be the BIG one!!"    

Meanwhile yesterday Lin Wood had his butt handed to him on a silver platter in GA.  He's like the only semi-respectable lawyer that hasn't already abandoned President McDonalds Trump.    

• Upvote 3
1 hour ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Beer

beer is the common link that will bring us all together 

I like Whiskey better. Beer is good too. 

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, SiouxFan100 said:

Rudy loses another case - this one in Pennsylvania. I see a pattern.

“U.S. District Judge Matthew Brann in Williamsport, Pennsylvania, described the case as “strained legal arguments without merit and speculative accusations.”

Shocking an Obama appointee would rule that way.

• Upvote 3
2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

The CIA and FBI have never been the friend of the American citizen.
J. Edgar Hoover used the FBI as his own personal secret police force against American citizens.

I think the politicization of the FBI and CIA is shameful. In the past the left hated the CIA now the swamp is using it as an arm to punish political opponents. Think about this, in January 2017 no one batted an eye when Chuck Schumer said. 

"Let me tell you, you take on the intelligence community, they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you," Schumer told MSNBC's Rachel Maddow
What was Chucking saying? Didn't sound real good. I retrospect maybe we should have stopped and listened. We should shudder to think what happens if this person becomes leader of the senate. The Intel community shouldn't be going after American citizens because they disagree with you politically. It sounded like he was threatening President Trump with some kind retribution. Moreover, if you look at the last four years, we had the fake Russia investigation, the special council, the fake impeachment hoax. It sounds like Chucky was planning something. Eric Ciaramella was right in the middle of it, and everywhere you look he's right in the middle of everything. 

This piece does a good job of explaining how some on the left will play with words to defend spying on the Trump campaign. They had no predicate for this investigation. There's been no prosecutions. Only one person has been prosecuted for this illegal investigation. The FBI Spying Denial That Never Grows Cold

cia puke.png

55 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Very good, lawyers represent clients.  The same will occur next week when/if Trump’s team bring new 'evidence' to court for the 4,564th time.  They will be representing either the President or individuals.  

Does not Trump and his team using every avenue of the law to overturn results set alarm bells off?  Especially when they're taking cases so frivolous they're getting repeatedly laughed out of court?  This is like nothing we've seen in modern history.  Why is 'FRAUD' always around the corner despite repeatedly getting smacked down over it?   "But, but, but, the next one will be the BIG one!!"    

Meanwhile yesterday Lin Wood had his butt handed to him on a silver platter in GA.  He's like the only semi-respectable lawyer that hasn't already abandoned President McDonalds Trump.    

Chill and have a beer.  

• Upvote 1
45 minutes ago, Ranger said:

This event makes no sense. US military forces do not conduct raids, for criminal matters, in friendly foreign countries. I can’t think of an example of this ever happening. Then, how does a private citizen claim possession of this data? There are so many problems with this—especially chain of custody of whatever evidence they say there have. If it hasn’t been in the hands of LE from point of collection, then its tainted.  And... the “CIA are not the good guys”?  WTF!?

CIA spying on it's own citizens as well as opposing party.  OBAMA CIA (Breenan) on Trump.

FBI Comey spying on Trump.  Wray and Gina with a finger somewhere at the present time.

Chain of custody would need to be kept.  Raids are very done but have been done within friendly countries.  It might not be in private citizens hands.  maybe DOD.  I have no Idea but Sidney is no fool.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
47 minutes ago, Ranger said:

That USG institutions are enemies of the state.  

Did you miss the last four years where the FBI was used as a tool against the president? 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
3 hours ago, planetearth said:

Lol. 
Planetearth wonders why legal immigration while we secure borders, the right to bear arms, and reducing taxes so we can keep more of our personal earned income are controversial topics for any American? 

It shouldn't be at all. 

2 minutes ago, planetearth said:

I agree. I legitimately want to know reasons why some vote against that. 

Maybe we should ask our left-leaning friends why the would vote for that? Personally, I like freedom. 

• Upvote 1
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic