Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


jk
 Share

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, dmksioux said:

True.  Also hard to get rid of Tucker with the size of audience he brings in, being the highest rated primetime cable news show.  

Remember: Those commentary shows are all about the Benjamins. Ratings numbers matter. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm very, very hopeful that 2024 will bring us some better candidates, on both sides.  I don't think Biden will run again (I also personally think he doesn't make it but a couple years), but in either case you'd think Harris would be at the top of the list.  I don't care for her, and I think she'd be a terrible president, but I'm not sure who else the Democrats can trot out other than a rehash of this years.

On the Republican side, I think you've got Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Tom Cotton, possibly DeSantis that you'd be looking at the most.  Maybe Rick Scott, Marco Rubio.  I'm guessing Noem would get a hard look at VP depending on how the next 3 years go.

Personally would prefer there be no Trumps involved.  I'm guessing Don Jr will kick the tires though, but Ivanka could be a wildcard for lesser office to try to work her way up.

Thoughts on both sides looking ahead to 2024?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Hambone said:

I'm very, very hopeful that 2024 will bring us some better candidates, on both sides.  I don't think Biden will run again (I also personally think he doesn't make it but a couple years), but in either case you'd think Harris would be at the top of the list.  I don't care for her, and I think she'd be a terrible president, but I'm not sure who else the Democrats can trot out other than a rehash of this years.

On the Republican side, I think you've got Mike Pence, Nikki Haley, Tim Scott, Tom Cotton, possibly DeSantis that you'd be looking at the most.  Maybe Rick Scott, Marco Rubio.  I'm guessing Noem would get a hard look at VP depending on how the next 3 years go.

Personally would prefer there be no Trumps involved.  I'm guessing Don Jr will kick the tires though, but Ivanka could be a wildcard for lesser office to try to work her way up.

Thoughts on both sides looking ahead to 2024?

Yeah I hope the Trump family mostly stays clear of things other than maybe picking specific causes they advocate for (See Junior with hunting/fishing stuff). 

Just now, Oxbow6 said:

Senator Scott is the real deal

Scott rules. Big fan of his. Very likable dude. Will be fun to see how we screw it all up lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, JohnboyND7 said:

I like him too. He'd scare the heck out of America's enemies lol. No idea what his long term goals are.

That patch would definitely intimidate some foreign leaders. His military experience and injuries aside, I find him to be incredibly well spoken and moderate, which I find appealing for the GOP coming into the next election cycle.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

If you tap Tim Scott you have to go Noem. You can't have two from SC. Cruz / Haley or Scott / Noem would be intriguing. 

This is just the beginning of more non career politicians running.

Although winning is whole other matter.

Trump was probably once a lifetime kinda guy.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Cratter said:

Couldnt believe this graphic when I saw it with all the media talking about how bad ND is.

But Cratter, North Dakota leads the nation in new coronavirus cases per capita!

Well they also lead the nation in testing per capita!

20201105_164520.jpg

and yet, almost zero flu cases...weird

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Couldnt believe this graphic when I saw it with all the media talking about how bad ND is.

But Cratter, North Dakota leads the nation in new coronavirus cases per capita!

Well they also lead the nation in testing per capita!

20201105_164520.jpg

You'd have to get me really.....really.....like college sorority girl 21st birthday party bus drunk to believe our positive tests per capita are worse than Chicago or Minneapolis.

How many kids on Chicago's Southside or kids in North Minneapolis even have adequate access to testing?

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Bison06 said:

I like Dan Crenshaw, would he ever be considered?

I like Dan Crenshaw, Tim Scott, Kristie Noem. Nikki Haley would be fabulous, too. Imagine two GOP women winning the VP and President. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bison06 said:

You can grab yourself by the pussy you piece of trash. If you were 1/100th of the man I am you would have the balls to say this to my face and take the consequences of talking to me about my family that way. Get f*cked.

He is an incel who would faint at the site of a naked women.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, jdub27 said:

 

Yet FoxNews is reporting the exact same things as the other networks (and were even the first to call AZ for Biden). So how exactly does that theory pencil out?

 

It happened when they uploaded the data, which since they were votes that couldn't start being counted until the polls closed, happened to be at 3am. Remember all the people complaining we don't have results yet? It would take 2-3x longer if they didn't work through the night. No one can actually be dumb enough to think that if people were going to try to cheat in that blatant of a fashion, that they would do it that way. On top of that, it has been known for weeks that there would be legal challenges and recounts. If you're smart enough to try to manipulate a national election, you don't blatantly make a six figure drop of ballots when you know all of that info is traceable. 

 

Texas has only counted 94% of their ballots and Florida is at 98%, not much off from the states that are under the microscope.

Fox news is just following orders like the rest of the networks these days.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, 1972 said:

and yet, almost zero flu cases...weird

 

Minnesota cases have been rising as of late and have a pretty high positivity rate.  Perhaps they should institute a mask mandate...oh wait they've had one in place since July.  :whistling:

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Republicans are abandoning ship.  Only the Trump family and their lackeys are peddling the BS, temper tantrum style. 

Me thinks the GOP is keen to return to an acceptable level of civility and propriety.      The reality TV show is ending with Trump getting fired.    

 

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Republicans are abandoning ship.  Only the Trump family and their lackeys are peddling the BS, temper tantrum style. 

Me thinks the GOP is keen on returning to an acceptable level of civility and propriety.     The reality TV show is ending with Trump getting fired.    

 

 

Pennsylvania will go Biden.  Maybe tonight.  They will beat Arizona/Nevada to put in the death blow to Dear Leader's reign. 

The remaining rats will be scurrying to abandon ship.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

Republicans are abandoning ship.  Only the Trump family and their lackeys are peddling the BS, temper tantrum style. 

Me thinks the GOP is keen to return to an acceptable level of civility and propriety.      The reality TV show is ending with Trump getting fired.    

 

 

Did you see the Dems house phone call today? I think both parties are having a few issues right now.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...