SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)

33 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Will Trump accept his upcoming loss?  Will the cult?  

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2020-election/trump-has-signaled-he-won-t-accept-election-loss-many-n1245304

President Donald Trump has refused to say he’d accept the results of the election in the event that he loses, and in the closing days of the race, some of his supporters have taken his faulty or unsubstantiated claims about voter fraud to heart.

Dems havent accepted he won for the last 4 years. So what are you mewling about?

• Upvote 4
  • Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hayduke1

• Oxbow6

• BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

• The Sicatoka

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

Maybe this will explain some of the reasons the Hunter Biden laptop story didn't pass the smell test for mainstream media.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/how-fake-persona-laid-groundwork-hunter-biden-conspiracy-deluge-n1245387

One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

Kathy Brant........"I would like to see justice done for what they did to my son".

Her son is Walter Wallace Jr. This comment comes after she watched the body cam footage.  

One thing that's been noticeably absent from the recent news coverage of the USPS is historical context.

If I'm not mistaken, the USPS is always changing its service model.  Reacting to trends.  Adjusting postage rates.  Upgrading and retiring equipment.  Consolidating services and facilities.  Locating and relocating postal drop boxes.  Changing PO retail hours.  Altering delivery schedules.  Hitting Congress with almost laughably regular funding ultimatums and threats to eliminate six-day residential service.

Someone just watching the news these past few months might think that none of these things had ever happened before.  That Trump was single-handedly dismantling the USPS and solely for political purposes.  Or that a venerable blue mailbox had never, ever been taken out of service.  Or that a sorting machine had never broken down.  That fed-up postal carriers had never dropped a load in the garbage.  I think that may not be the most accurate impression.

Anecdotes by politically motivated customers do not tell much of a story.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

So, I'll mark you down as a "no".  Thanks. 

So my statement in regards to how the Dem  didnt accept Trump as president is an answer?  :crazy::whistling:

Come on over to BV weve got a couple over there that are just as unhinged as you are. You should get along fine together.

1 minute ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

One thing that's been noticeably absent from the recent news coverage of the USPS is historical context.

If I'm not mistaken, the USPS is always changing its service model.  Reacting to trends.  Adjusting postage rates.  Upgrading and retiring equipment.  Consolidating services and facilities.  Locating and relocating postal drop boxes.  Changing PO retail hours.  Altering delivery schedules.  Hitting Congress with almost laughably regular funding ultimatums and threats to eliminate six-day residential service.

Someone just watching the news these past few months might think that none of these things had ever happened before.  That Trump was single-handedly dismantling the USPS and solely for political purposes.  Or that a venerable blue mailbox had never, ever been taken out of service.  Or that a sorting machine had never broken down.  That fed-up postal carriers had never dropped a load in the garbage.  I think that may not be the most accurate impression.

Anecdotes by politically motivated customers do not tell much of a story.

Yep. The USPS had all of those plans way before the mail in ballot fiasco came about. Of course the Dems decried it as voter suppression etc etc etc.

14 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Maybe this will explain some of the reasons the Hunter Biden laptop story didn't pass the smell test for mainstream media.  

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/security/how-fake-persona-laid-groundwork-hunter-biden-conspiracy-deluge-n1245387

One month before a purported leak of files from Hunter Biden's laptop, a fake "intelligence" document about him went viral on the right-wing internet, asserting an elaborate conspiracy theory involving former Vice President Joe Biden's son and business in China.

The document, a 64-page composition that was later disseminated by close associates of President Donald Trump, appears to be the work of a fake "intelligence firm" called Typhoon Investigations, according to researchers and public documents.

The media reported DOJ has said there is an open criminal investigation into Hunter Biden and associates since 2019.  Idk if that's true.

I also don't know anything about some dossier but I did see some conservative journalists dunking on liberal outlets for "debunking" a dossier that nobody(outside maybe some weirdos) have been citing in any Hunter Biden reporting.

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, NoiseInsideMyHead said:

What about    Forever Stamps 
20 Flag Forever First Class Postage Stamp Design May Vary image 0

25 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

I went on the NDMV website and ordered vehicle license tags Sunday evening.
I received them in the mail in GF on Wednesday.

What people dont realize is that distribution centers for USPS have super strict coevid rules.

If an employee tests positive the entire facility SHUTTERS for 14 days.

I Had a package tracked to this issue that took over 25 days due 1)the facility locked down, and then 2) the backlog in resuming service. 

I wouldn't trust them with a 2nd grade valentine card let alone my vote.

52 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

The Hunter Biden scandal is so absurd even Tucker Carlson is no longer playing.    Me thinks he had a long talk with a Fox News attorney and realized there will be consequences for continuing to fabricate the story.  That, or it finally dawned on him he's turned into the laughing stock of cable TV for promoting it.    

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, petey23 said:

Well, too many to take the time to go through but let's just say quite a few posts in the this thread did not age well....or at all really.

The package didn't actually contain physical documents. It contained a flash drive.
They chose to mail a flash drive with the "incredibly important" documents on it across the country.
If only there was a more secure, faster and reliable way to get electronic copies of documents across the country. Especially ones that were going to expose one of the biggest scandals we've ever seen.
Let that sink in: They mailed a flash drive.

There's a reason even Fox News doesn't take things Tucker Carlson says seriously. Entertainment only. For $10 million/year, not a bad gig if you can get it.

• Upvote 2
20 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

The Hunter Biden scandal is so absurd even Tucker Carlson is no longer playing.    Me thinks he had a long talk with his or a Fox News attorney and realized there will be consequences for continuing to fabricate the story.  

If you watch the clip you posted that's not what Tucker said at all.

He said he gets lots of info about Hunter that he chooses not to publish, because they are usually about his personal life.

But he will continue to do so if they pertain to Hunters shady business dealings that he gets because of his dad.

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Article did nothing to say Hunter Biden laptop didn't pass the smell test.

Its NBC trying to cover for Biden. They are conflating two unrelated topics into one.

Its like trying to kill Saddam Hussein for what happened on 9/11.

3 minutes ago, Cratter said:

Its NBC trying to cover for Biden. They are conflating two unrelated topics into one.

I know.

Isn't the Deep State awesome!!

56 minutes ago, Cratter said:

You know as well as anyone that Carlson would report on Hunter's personal behavior if it was scandalous enough.    Tucker is not doing as such because no evidence exists beyond what people already know about Hunter.   C'mon, the news division at FOX isn't even reporting the vast majority of this Hunter email nonsense.  

As has been pointed out, Tucker Carlson is entertainment.  He's raking in the $$$ by whipping the Trump KKKult into a frenzy.  He gives them what they want to hear.  Instant ratings!  

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

• Upvote 1
42 minutes ago, Hayduke1 said:

Wear a mask..

FB_IMG_1604029627593.jpg

and I'll add Wash your Hands!     I had to respond to this one.
Is there a connection with mask haters and those that don't wash their hands?.

Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) and North Carolina Senate Democrat candidate Cal Cunningham are tied, according to a poll released on Friday.

5 years ago Sen. Tillis was against requiring employees to wash their hands.
nfrdovdqouea2y6fkhle.jpg
Sen. Thom Tillis (R-NC) described his own history of opposing certain health and hygiene regulations, including those that require employees to wash their hands after using the bathroom.
https://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/thom-tillis-washing-hands-toilet

With stuff like this, wonder why some in the cult don't wash their hands or like masks?

36 minutes ago, UNDlaw80 said:

You know as well as anyone that Carlson would report on Hunter's personal behavior if it was scandalous enough.    Tucker is not doing as such because no evidence exists beyond what people already know about Hunter.   C'mon, the news division at FOX isn't even reporting the vast majority of this Hunter email nonsense.  

As has been pointed out, Tucker Carlson is entertainment.  He's raking in the $$$ by whipping the Trump KKKult into a frenzy.  He gives them what they want to hear.  Instant ratings!  

Fox News won a court case by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously

https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-news-karen-mcdougal-case-tucker-carlson-2020-9

And the WWF used the same strategy when they argued that wrestling wasnt a sport but was entertainment.  Why would they prefer that narrative? Because if they are considered entertainment they would then not be under the rules and governance of the NY Athletic Commission.

39 minutes ago, bison73 said:

And the WWF used the same strategy when they argued that wrestling wasnt a sport but was entertainment.  Why would they prefer that narrative? Because if they are considered entertainment they would then not be under the rules and governance of the NY Athletic Commission.

UNDlaw80 is all about deflection never discusses substance

• UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic