Jump to content
SiouxSports.com Forum

2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Hayduke1 said:

Dear Leader is toast.  Too much ground to make up in key states.  This is a national poll, but it doesn't matter. 

Dear Leader is toast. 

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/28/politics/cnn-poll-national-october/index.html

You lost the entire world of 80+ IQ when you referenced a cnn poll.

I cant imagine the level of stupidity (both sides mind you) that it takes to actually accept, stay on the line, and complete a random political phone poll.

I don't do a survey without being paid and the ones I do pay very very well usually $10 - $30, some higher for about 10 mins of my time, but those are usually industy specific.

I never respond to a political polling call.

 

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 23.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Hayduke1

    1803

  • Oxbow6

    1776

  • BarnWinterSportsEngelstad

    1107

  • The Sicatoka

    1069

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only people who need to be tested are health care workers, the elderly, and those with underlying health conditions.  If you are young (under 50) and healthy and are taking up a test kit, crowding

This country is being bright to its knees by fear....not the virus. Recovery from getting the virus is a couple weeks. Recovery of society from this hysteria will be years.

It’s sad that about half the country still believes outlets like msnbc and cnn.  You would think after they lied everyday for 3 years about Russian collusion, people would get the hint of what their t

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, zonadub said:

Enough already with this stuff. As much as I disagree with Hayduke1, continuing this line of commentary is doing nothing to add to this discussion.

If he used his real login maybe it would be too much. But it matches the level of respect the account deserves.

He uses a shell login and handle to keep the complete nonsense up. Can his shell account and hold his antics accountable to his "normal" username.

Although that would make it difficult to reach the lofty page count goals that have been established.

#1k

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, BarnWinterSportsEngelstad said:

Giuliani's smear was not an election bombshell, alleged surprise or not.

I never said it was. 

I have no idea what's coming, but there's still one more coming --> it just wouldn't be 2020 otherwise. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread has truly reached some dizzying heights of greatness. Wonder where it ranks in all time page counts.

c1747907096222abc97cde09e4880f8e.jpg

   - That look that forever describes finding out someone actually believes the libral crap they post. 

#bewilderment.

Link to post
Share on other sites

"Well, we're kind of a polling industry disrupter in that we think that the way the industry is being run is very out of date and not in line with modern times, modern values and kind of modern politics to start with the day and age of, you know, mom and dad sitting around the poler waiting for the phone to ring. And this is a political survey. Oh, well, we have to take some time and answer this. I mean, this is not reality. You know, the phone rings at 6:30 at night. You got. You fixing dinner, you're washing dishes, putting kids to bed. Nobody's got time to stop what they're doing and take a 25, 30, 40 question poll. You're not getting regular people. You're getting people who are on the ideological extreme of being way too liberal, way too conservative, or worse yet, people who are bored. We're about polling average people. I grew up in politics in South Carolina. And Lee Atwater, what he used to say to all of us is, don't worry about what the political insiders say. You want to know what's in Joe Sixpack's head. And that is my goal, is to figure out what's an average people's minds." -- Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

"Well, we're kind of a polling industry disrupter in that we think that the way the industry is being run is very out of date and not in line with modern times, modern values and kind of modern politics to start with the day and age of, you know, mom and dad sitting around the poler waiting for the phone to ring. And this is a political survey. Oh, well, we have to take some time and answer this. I mean, this is not reality. You know, the phone rings at 6:30 at night. You got. You fixing dinner, you're washing dishes, putting kids to bed. Nobody's got time to stop what they're doing and take a 25, 30, 40 question poll. You're not getting regular people. You're getting people who are on the ideological extreme of being way too liberal, way too conservative, or worse yet, people who are bored. We're about polling average people. I grew up in politics in South Carolina. And Lee Atwater, what he used to say to all of us is, don't worry about what the political insiders say. You want to know what's in Joe Sixpack's head. And that is my goal, is to figure out what's an average people's minds." -- Robert Cahaly, Trafalgar Group

Never has it been more true...

#PollsAreForSingleMoms

They are useless, I have a good friend who is a very respected very LIBERAL proffessor at a major university out east and leads the election night war room of a major (top 2) cable news network, and he has said the current state of polling has redefined the world of political science.

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Frozen4sioux said:

If he used his real login maybe it would be too much. But it matches the level of respect the account deserves.

He uses a shell login and handle to keep the complete nonsense up. Can his shell account and hold his antics accountable to his "normal" username.

Although that would make it difficult to reach the lofty page count goals that have been established.

#1k

 

images (2).jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Oxbow6 said:

Gov. Cuomo stated today that Trump is responsible for "every (Covid) death in this country". Call his NYC nursing home debacle  a "conspiracy".

Bait. 

Governor Cuomo doesn't want Trump talking about economic numbers today. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong,  (Old Fella}

Here is my prediction (opinion) for the upcoming election.

Encourage others to do the same.

No name calling necessary.

TOTAL POPULAR VOTE:

Biden vote will exceed DT's vote by 5 million+ 

ELETORAL COLLAGE:

Biden will receive 353 votes/371 if he carries Ohio.

SENATE:

There is a 50/50 chance Dems will take control.

Thanks for reading and trust others will express their predictions (Opinions)

 

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

To all my paranoid covid people. If cases keep going up (even though masks are being required and worn more than ever) in ND, why isn’t the news, the Fargo Forum or GF Herald not helping people notify where there Covid case “may” have evolved. I understand you can’t track down every person, but looking for some commonality or correlation - ie. some event, concert at The Windbreak, church, so on and so forth. 

Whats the “why?” I feel like we have this ass backwards. 

@Oxbow6 Any thoughts?

Media is gonna push Covid full force to the election. 

Btw, I voted in person. Screw you@Hayduke1

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

ELETORAL COLLAGE:

Biden will receive 353 votes/371 if he carries Ohio.

That's Biden running all the battlegrounds (except Ohio). Biden may well win, but I don't see that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Old Fella said:

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, even if it is wrong,  (Old Fella}

Here is my prediction (opinion) for the upcoming election.

Encourage others to do the same.

No name calling necessary.

TOTAL POPULAR VOTE:

Biden vote will exceed DT's vote by 5 million+ 

ELETORAL COLLAGE:

Biden will receive 353 votes/371 if he carries Ohio.

SENATE:

There is a 50/50 chance Dems will take control.

Thanks for reading and trust others will express their predictions (Opinions)

 

Very reasonable predictions.

If WI, MN and PA go blue with all the destruction, riots and looting then that's a win for Biden and a validation that this country is heading to more lawlessness  and civil unrest. OH will go red for DT IMO. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, SiouxFan100 said:

I really hope - for the country’s sake - that it doesn’t come down to if the mail in ballots in Pennsylvania that come in after November 3rd get counted or not.

Postmarked I am fine with. Not postmarked, you have gotta be kidding me. 

One question, why would the Dems be fighting for this?

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Oxbow6 said:

Very reasonable predictions.

If WI, MN and PA go blue with all the destruction, riots and looting then that's a win for Biden and a validation that this country is heading to more lawlessness  and civil unrest. OH will go red for DT IMO. 

Should have included editorial comments were not necessary.  I will be disappointed if DT wins but I don't think all progressives will be sent to concentration camps.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • UNDBIZ changed the title to 2020 Dumpster Fire (Enter at your own risk)
  • UNDBIZ locked this topic
  • UNDBIZ unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...